cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#este lauder advanced repair

Elaine-22
Getting Lippy

Thankyou @TazK  for a chance to try #Advanced Night Repair Serum  .well the first time I used it my skin soaked it in and it felt like when you walk into the cold and you skin feels tingly and fresh  😘.I only used it a couple of days and my skin was glowing .I didn't need to use it again till day 5 as you can feel it sinking in when your skin is dried out .😊 I think I only need to use it once a week to keep it fresh .I'm now going to treat myself to the eye serum 😉 too see if it's as good .well worth a try ladies.😘😘

8 REPLIES 8

Re: #este lauder advanced repair

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Congratulations for being selected and thank you for the review @Elaine-22 

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Congrats on being selected to try this @Elaine-22  Sounds like a right dream this Serum! I must try grab a sample one day. Thankyou for a lovely review xx

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@Elaine-22 

Congratulations on being selected 🥳🥳 thanks for sharing your reveiw, sounds fab seen so many great reviews.... need to try grab a sample instore 🍀🥰

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@Elaine-22  congratulations on being selected! Hope you will like it!

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Elaine-22  Fantastic!!! Congrats on being selected! 👏🏻👏🏻🎉🎉

I have been selected too and on the email it says to review it after using it for a month. Are you going to update your review? Unless you  got a different request 🤔

Elaine-22
Getting Lippy

@Michele82 @michele8#Yes I am ,I will give an update after the month is up 😘 it's fab is it 😍I love the feel of it 😘

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Elaine-22  That’s great you’ve given a bit of information already! Well done! ☺️☺️☺️

Elaine-22
Getting Lippy

Well @TazK 😍 it's been a month.ive loved testing my #estee Lauder night cream  .I have good skin as I wear elimis but it was good to try something new .however I only need to apply it once a week to give my skin a boost .I love to feel it soak into my skin and get that fresh face feeling . I love the fact that i can go straight to bed as it soaks in and doesnt leave a sticky mess on pillow 😁I've been and got some samples for my friends .😘 many thanks