Skincare
Share beauty hacks, get the low down on luxury treatments or be introduced to the product you'll forget how you ever lived without.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum topics

Lip Scrubs

What's your favourite lip scrub? Looking to try something new x View more

last updated

New eye cream

Ladies and gents my elemis eye serum has ran out and now I am looking for a new eye cream all suggestions are taken seriously because I know you lovely lot will not recommend any bad products just a r... View more

last updated

Dry skin under eye

Hi. Any tips to stop dryness under the eyes once foundation is applied? I notice that area creases too. I do apply moisturizer and pay attention to that area but to no avail. Thanks x View more

last updated
Posted by:

Getting Lippy

Konjac Sponge reviews anyone?

Hi All Newbie here, I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the Konjac sponges on the market and could comment on whether they think they are any good or not? I have been told in the past that I ne... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Fresh Face

COMPETITION: Skincare Saviours!

*COMPETITION CLOSED* We're SO excited about the Skincare Guarantee running at Debenhams at the moment, so we're giving one lucky member the chance to WIN a skincare bundle full of glow-boosting goodie... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Community Manager

LIVE Q&A: Nadine Baggott - Skincare

Hello skincare lovers, I’m Nadine Baggott and I'm here to answer all of your anti-ageing skincare questions for the next hour! All questions are welcome, from anti-ageing dilemmas to the best product ... View more

last updated

Stope under eye dryness creasing

Hi. Any tips to stop dryness under the eyes once foundation is applied? I notice that area creases too. I do apply moisturizer and pay attention to that area but to no avail. Thanks x View more

last updated
Posted by:

Getting Lippy

Guerlain

D206FF27-ECA1-4F8E-BD81-7E29FD1FC140.jpeg A0783AC0-EAAB-4BAE-821F-C4BB8B74430B.jpeg

Before Guerlain Double R Serum After using it for a few weeks skin is smoother , firmer and hydrated View more

last updated