cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What was your fave skincare product of 2018?

ReenaD
Getting Lippy

Hi all,

I'm interested in find out what everyone's fave products of 2018 were.

I'll start things off, mine would have to be Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream, it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and smells divine!

#https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_123733801299_-1

12 REPLIES 12

Re: What was your fave skincare product of 2018?

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

I've not found something I want to rebuy yet. My hormones have gone through a bit of a change since having my 2nd child and nothing seems to make me feel great or suit me. I will look up your fave 😊

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Mine has been Sunday Riley CEO flash vitamin c serum it’s amazing my skin really does glow after it but it’s just so expensive 😭😭

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

my fav product of 2018 must be Glamglow waterburst moisturiser. Its one of the best moisturisers I ever used. It sinks in the skin fast without leaving a greasy film over it. Smells beautifull and makes my skin nourished and glowing x

KatieJay
Nailing It

@SpencerR Hey, me again Smiley Happy

I am currently pregnant with my first child - and I really suffer with my hormones, always have. I have recently started using 'Origins Check & Balance cleanser' so wash my face with and then I use 'Origins Make a Different Plus Rejuvenating Treatment' as my moisturiser. I use it morning and night, it's oil free, and lightweight. doesnt feel heavy. It kept my oil at bay but moisturised my dehydrated tired skin. I think you can get samples Smiley Happy X

I also twice a week use the Origins Apricot scrub to exfoliate. 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

For me it is the Waso Beauty Sleeping Mask which I can't find on the website anymore Smiley Sad. And the CeraVe hydrating cleanser, so in love with both! Oh oh and Multi-Active Revitalising Night Cream 50Ml - Clarins Heart.

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Mines was the bareminerals skinlongevity serum use it as a day serum my skin loves it

I think its a keeper had a 30ml in a giftset some one got me

just started using it last year because  i had no ther serums left

Looked quited thin an runny so didnt expect anything from it really

But boy i was wrong

when my 30ml  finished my skin was like it didnt have that glow an softness it had when i was using it

so i got the 50ml topped up on the big bottle will last a long time as 1 pump goes full face coverage

love it 😍😍

SilviaP
All Eyes on Me

Mine is not skincare as I feel I haven't found the perfect products. 

I loved the born to run during 2018 😍

I like the EL serum but not sure if I love it .

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

@KatieJay  congratulations 😍 hope the pregnancy is going well for you!

Thank you for the advice, I must look into them as I've heard so much good things about the brand. I need a new scrub and a night cream 😊

Highlighted

DJMcCumiskey
Glitterati

I think mine has to be the Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate.  You only need a very small amount so it'll last for ages, it sinks in so well which I was actually surprised about with me having oily skin, and it really does help to plump up your skin and leave it glowing and it also helps your moisturiser to absorb easier too.