cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your fave face mask?

Daniel
Getting Lippy

I recently bought a new face mask by bareMinerals, called ClayMates. I've rarely used a mask that gave me instant results. It brightened my skin instantly!! It gave me, my best skin in 15 minutes. Have you tried it? 

19 REPLIES 19

Re: What is your fave face mask?

BeckyP
Getting Lippy

@Lingalong8 is an expert in facemasks!!! 

@Daniel wow I will have to give this a try! I'm currently loving Sand & Sky's Pink clay mask! X

HannahM1980
Total Glossip

Haha @BeckyP i was going to tag @Lingalong8 too!!! 

HannahM1980
Total Glossip

Ooooooh this sounds fab. 

I do love my mask of magnaminty from Lush but i also have a load of others. @Lingalong8 is the facemask guru!! 

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Daniel I've never used a bareMinerals face mask - must give that a go! My favourite for instant results is the Glamglow Supermud mask. You can see all the oil from your pores being pulled out and once you take it off you feel super clean, it's so satisfying! 

RakheeGhelani
Getting Lippy

I was going to suggest the same! 

Highlighted

RakheeGhelani
Getting Lippy

I was going to suggest the same! Sand and Sky pink clay mask! 

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

Kiehls turmeric ans cranberry seed energising radiance mask is lovely. Instant results and the you can get it in 2 sizes. Try the 28ml one first but the seeds are hard to wash off but worth it as the results are good. 

ClareT
Winging It

I've started trying to make my own face masks using natural ingredients. ..I've made 3 so far...struggling a bit with peel off one..lol..it works out lot cheaper & I do enjoy making them...😀