cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying Face Sheet and Lip Mask For The Very First Tome!!!!

Michele82
Multimasker

Yesterday for the first time I tried a face sheet and lip mask.  I know, where have I been living? 🤔

3878B9FE-D8E3-47B5-91FC-40D214247FAA.jpeg

Firstly I washed my face as always and scrubbed with the new Clarins scrub. This time I scrubbed even my lips as I find the scrub very gentle.

My first impression on the face mask was: I found it too messy!!! But it slides okay on the face. I tried not to leave any air bubble as recommended. It felt cooling and refreshing. The downside is that I can not make any face expression otherwise the sheet will move and I will have to align it again.

46D2E01E-0E7A-4615-A979-9DA92669E28A.jpeg

I left it for 20 minutes. Removed it and massaged the product left on my face as recommended on the pack and it absorbed very quickly.

I didn’t love it, but my skin felt so hydrated after it that I would maybe have it once a month.

I put the sheet mask back in the pack as I saw there was still some product left (I’ve read that many people do that. No wasting ladies) and it’s stored in the fridge.

I followed with my skincare routine (serum and moisturiser)

Lip mask 👄 

It’s a jelly consistency, but once applied, it stays on like a suction cup.

FB71D2C4-4BCC-4034-8719-3AC74F85E6C1.jpeg

296D1F23-6E42-42B2-B07F-738714ECEBAA.jpeg

I removed it after 20 minutes and massaged the product left as recommended.

I was a bit disappointed with the lip mask as I honestly was expecting it to be more hydrating and leave my lips softer, but... I still have one more left, so will try it next week without scrubbing  my lips to see if I notice any difference.

Has anyone tried a lip mask? 👄 

I’m tagging you ladies who were interested in knowing my review once I have tried them.

@SophieG1 @Ashli @Shafaqshehzad @NadiaS88 @Galara01 

30 REPLIES 30

Re: Trying Face Sheet and Lip Mask For The Very First Tome!!!!

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Michele82  glad you liked it and pit it away for 2nd use i binned my aldi one did not like it one bit😖

But got another one im teying hopfuly today😉

Love the big golden lips😆😎

NadiaS88
Nailing It

@Michele82 yes sheet masks can be really messy! I reusing them same like you, don't like to waste😂

Didn't tried lips mask, maybe will try one day, can't say that they really tempting to try😒

Michele82
Multimasker

@Boss786  Oh sorry to hear you didn’t like yours. At least it wasn’t expensive right?

Yes, I don’t like wasting anything: toothpaste, margarine, lipsticks 😆😆😆 I always try to get the last bit out  😜😜😜

I’m a gold Lippy girl now! 🤣🤣🤣

Michele82
Multimasker

@NadiaS88  Well done for not wasting too! 👏🏻

The lip mask only cost 0.29, so I’m okay with that 😉

NadiaS88
Nailing It

@Michele82 yes 0.29 even if you don't like it, willnot male any difference money wise!

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Michele82 I hope the margarine doesn't go on your face too! Woman LOL Not a fan of sheet masks, but the lip one is something I'd try!! Smiley Happy x

Highlighted

Beauty1
Multimasker

I have tried a few sheet masks @Michele82 , Murad, Yes, Nails Inc and didn't like any of them. So I don't think sheet mask is for me. I must have been living under a stone or something I didn't know you can get lip mask! 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Michele82  Oh I thought it would be super Hydrating as well. Did it stay on? 

Michele82
Multimasker

@NadiaS88  That’s right! So why not? 😉