cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Time to come clean! πŸ˜…πŸ˜³

LucyMedler
Getting Lippy

What are your beauty sins?

For me it’s maybe relying a little too much on the dry shampoo. Seems to fix everything - greasy roots, flat hair, etc. Plus, washing hair too much causes colour fade! πŸ˜‚ 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Time to come clean! πŸ˜…πŸ˜³

LesleyG
Total Glossip

Definitely the dry shampoo! It's a lifesaver! Smiley Happy

HannahFenx
Fresh Face

Using every single brush in my makeup collection before giving in and washing themπŸ˜‚ I’m particularly bad at this since my discovery of them shade switching tools that take away excess pigment from your eye brushes!πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Fiona_Jayne
Nailing It

Not washing my make up brushes often enough! I've just got rid of some in an attempt to encourage more frequent washing. If I have less brushes to go through I'll have to wash them sooner! And it won't take an hour out of my day...

Einstein
Getting Lippy

Probably dry shampoo. I am finally accepting I need to wash my hair 3 x per week.

For a new contribution, infrequent manicures. My shellac lasts 1 month so I wait 1 month for the next manicure when my new nails have already started showing quite significantly. Shame.

LucyMedler
Getting Lippy

After reading this I just looked at my beauty blender and shuddered .think it would be easier to bin and get a new one.no wonder I’m so spotty!

Vicky-D
Total Glossip

Ha ha I’m guilty of all of the sins in the responses 😝

HannahM1980
Total Glossip

100% dry shampoo!! Although as im writing this ive just wiped my make up off with a face wipe coz im feeling too lazy to double cleanse and tone tonight. I feel so guilty!!