cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ordinary

Kam_Beauty
Nailing It

Hi beauty gang 

is anyone using the ordinary products ? Are people seeing a big difference for them to live up to the hype? 

I have the retinoid , leaves my skin feeling super soft , not sure about anything else just yet ! 

15 REPLIES 15

Re: The ordinary

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I haven't used any of their skincare, but I have got a foundation from them, and *whispers* I like it a lot better than my previous one which was was Estée Lauder DW!  😲 

For less than £6 it's a really good foundation.  I've heard good things about the skincare too, but haven't tried anything yet.  

Would be be interesting to hear people's views on it.  😊

Kam_Beauty
Nailing It

@DJMcCumiskey

Wowsers must be good if taking over este! 😱

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I couldn't get away with Estée Lauder, it felt really heavy on my skin and almost mask like.  I have fairly oily skin in places, and it oxidised really bad on me that even my husband commented on it!  😲  So, for me, anything is better than DW!  😂  I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't like it, as everyone seems to rave about it!  🤷🏻‍♀️

Romyb
Fresh Face

Hi have loads of the ordinary products and love them all! The peeling solution is a favourite and I have just got a serum foundation to try 

SmileyShazza
Multimasker

After all the hoo ha with the owner of Deciem I now refuse to buy anything from The Ordinary. I am thinking of trying some of the products from The Inkey List which is a new brand offering similar products. 

Highlighted

Kam_Beauty
Nailing It

@SmileyShazza What's happened ? Am not up to speed . Thanks! 

Kam_Beauty
Nailing It

@Romyb Have you noticed a big difference since using ? 

Romyb
Fresh Face

Yes I have, particularly my pores are clearer/smaller. Skin feels soft and the products are not heavy. 

Kam_Beauty
Nailing It

Thanks @Romyb good to know !! Will keep using