cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TESTING MY FIRST EVER FACE MASK - ALDI'S DUPE 4 GLAMGLOW

Ashli
Living the Highlight

Since its Sunday and I'm doing sweet nothing today, I decided to try out Aldi's Charcoal Clearing Mud Mask (Dupe for GlamGlow Supermud Mask). 

I'll admit I was a little nervous first considering it was my FIRST ever actual face mask and choosing Aldi over anything else!

The packaging looks very high end style and the tub is a 50ml which is quite a good size. Soon as I opened it, couldn't get enough of the scent - It's very minty that you can almost feel it already refreshing and I like that.

I used a brush to apply the mask to get an even thick texture and it went on nicely and made me tingle as the ingredient includes eucalyptus which is what gives the slight tingling/cool feeling and I LOVE that so I know the product is working well with my skin. 

I left it on till it dried completely for 10mins, it certainly take its time to dry! Then rinse off with warm water. Very easy to wash off too (as I hate wasting water trying to ensure every part has gone making me splash water more all the way to my elbows right down to under sink tub!)

My skins feels so soft, clean and refreshed not to mention that it actually brightened my skin giving that healthy look as well so really happy and impressed with this.

This is deffo a winner if you are a glamglow fan but don't want to splurge £42 for the original one.  Well done Aldi!

20190421_160506.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

Re: TESTING MY FIRST EVER FACE MASK - ALDI'S DUPE 4 GLAMGLOW

Priya_13
Living the Highlight

@Ashli  it's amazing for the price, considering I spend £8 on a single sheet mask from the oozoo. It really clarifies the skin. I might use mine tonight. 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Ashli  same here loved it lol

I did my mask 10.30am lol

I knew it had eculiptus just couldnt 100% back it up as i threw my box away🙊

But im with you brillant glamglow dupe id say bettr if anything as i did not get a red face or those annoying bits in the mask as glamglow has si winner for me im switched so glad i got one . 

Chk my review😘 aswel  xx

Ashli
Living the Highlight

After that, I only applied ysl primer and cc cream - its really given me a beautiful glow so I'm looking forward to using the mask again and I might have to grab another tub when I go grocery shopping before it becomes hard to get hold of again! @Priya_13 @Boss786 

Priya_13
Living the Highlight

@Ashli  there were only 2 left in store the last time it was in the specials and like you said there is very little difference between the Aldi version and glam glow.  I have tried the glam glow masks as M&S sell the mini versions and I prefer the Aldi one. 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13  same here i think they had about 5/6 left an these had been reduced due to the pink ones coming out.

Priya_13
Living the Highlight

@Boss786 you can order online too. I think its free postage if you spend £20. My local store is a bit hit and miss. I went to the city centre store to get the pink skin care stuff last week but I had to queue up for 15 minutes to pay as it was lunch time 🤦‍♀️

Ashli
Living the Highlight

I went on Friday afternoon and Aldi in White City had tons and tons @Priya_13  so hoping when I go back on Tuesday, there should be some left for me. For £3.99 can't go wrong

Priya_13
Living the Highlight

@Ashli  of course I forget the Aldi in white city. I drive past it on my way home from work. I'll try there next time instead of wasting time in the city centre store. Thanks. 

Highlighted

Rabia
Going Pro

@Ashli  thanks for review 🥰❤ it seems amazing and with excellent price too ❤