cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Sun cream / SPF

Beauty Club Crew

I'm struggling to find an affordable face sun cream that doesn't feel greasy, and wears nicely under makeup. Does anyone have any recommendations or suggestions?

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted

Re: Sun cream / SPF

Beauty Icon

Clinique do 2 types of city block with different spf. I have the spf 40 version. Otherwise Kielhs do a nice 50spf fluid which is light and non greasy. They also did a spf 50 CC cream in different shades. 

Highlighted

Multimasker

I use the murad city sun screen SPF50. Though it’s more expensive than khiels one but I have used theirs too.

also have IT Cosmetics cc cream which is like light face cream, foundation and factor 50 in one product. 

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

If you don't enjoy using an SPF in your moisturiser you could use an SPF-free cream, but look for a foundation that includes SPF. For instance, bareMinerals and Estee Lauder and lots of others include SPF in their foundations! Here's one i use... 

Original Foundation Spf 15 8G - Warm Deep - bareMinerals

Highlighted

Nailing It

Have a look the Biore aqua rich watery gel and watery essence. Both have SPF 50, are not at all greasy, and are on Amazon for around £10

Highlighted

Multimasker

My favourite is La Roche Posay Anthelios - it comes in two varieties SPF30 or 50 and is lightweight, does not leave skin feeling sticky and makes the perfect base for my make up.

Highlighted

Winging It

Elemis have one called Daily Defence SPF30. You apply it after your normal moisturiser. It feels really light and silky on the skin.  xxx

#elemis

Highlighted

Winging It

Kiehls ultra facial cream with SPF 30 works well- doesn't feel greasy and is quite a good Base primer for makeup. 

Highlighted

Winging It

Daily defence sheild spf 30 it protects against uva uvb and Blue light!! Its also weightless and a great primer...well worth a try your skins so precious