cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions please..

Naina
Nailing It

Hello everyone.. I'm looking for an eye makeup remover especially fir the waterproof mascara.

I'm currently using garnier miscellar water but my eyelashes fall off every time I use it. So really need to buy a good eye makeup remover.

Thanks 

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Suggestions please..

Areej
Beauty Icon

Hi @Naina I use to use the Garnier one too,  try the KIEHLS midnight recovery cleansing oil, it removes makeup really well and is gentle on the skin. Also  if you would like to see a review about it I out one up a while ago.

the second option would be the Elemis cleansing balm. 

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@Naina I am currently using UD Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray and everything comes off in one swipe, and I’m talking heavy night out eye makeup!! Love it so much, I decided to try the smaller travel size bottle just to see if it was worth the money and definitely think it is! Definitely recommend.

shubhi
Going Pro

@Naina When it comes to eyes one has to very careful as they are very sensitive .
Coconut oil is a good makeup remover if it suits your skin !! Not sure if it use for eye but being chemical free it should be most suitable

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Naina  try the bareminerals cleansing oil its super duper and the best one is elemis cleansing balm oh my gosh wish id found that earlier its the best.

Clinique balm no way if you wana have blurry vision then yeh🤣

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Naina  Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm 105G - ELEMIS  and The Body Shop Camomile balm work great for me!!! 🤩

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

I agree with @Michele82 , the Elemis Cleansing balm is great for removing any makeup including waterproof mascara. I can also recommend Gatineau Floracil eye makeup remover, it's a great gentle and effective one @Naina .

Naina
Nailing It

@Beauty1 @Michele82 @Boss786 @Shafaqshehzad @shubhi @Ashli thank you so much for your recommendations.. think I need tp try elemis cleansing balm..

Naina
Nailing It

@Boss786 yeha i agree with you i have tried clinique take the day off balm aswell but had blurry vision afterwards 🤣

I used to think its just me that I don't know how to use it. But actually its the balm not me 😂🤣