cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Spots..... help please?

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Mid12 I will do. I have sudocream in the house. I'll try that tonight and then I'll go to the shops in the next couple of days. 

GabriellaMaria
Multimasker

@Priya_13  Sorry to hear your skin is disagreeing! Salicylic acid is the key for getting rid of acne. Mario badescu or the ordinary do some really great products! Plus the ordinary is very purse friendly! ☺️ Hope you find something that works for you! 💕

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@GabriellaMaria  thank you.  I will try to nip to Selfridges tomorrow evening as they stock The Ordinary now. Hopefully its a temporary glitch and I can get my skin back to normal. 

Highlighted

Neko37
Total Glossip

Has anyone tried spot stickers? I've bought some from Primark as I read good things about them. I suffer from hormonal breakouts too

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Neko37  I have seen spot stickers in M&S but they were £20. It was from skyn iceland but I wasn't convinced. 

Neko37
Total Glossip

@Priya_13  That is quite pricey. The Primark ones were £3, here's a link to the range in case you're interested

https://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/beauty-news/alex-steinherr-primark-619179

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Neko37  I thought £20 was pricey too especially if they didn't work. Thanks for sharing the article. I don't often get to go to primark but I'll try and have an extended lunch break one day this week and pop in. 

donster
Living the Highlight

@Priya_13  Lush Herbalism is a great cleanser and helps if you are having a skin outbreak. If you have a Lush Local to you pop in and they will gladly give you a little sample pot to try. It's so gentle too for sensitive skin x 

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@donster  thank you.  I will pop in tomorrow. I never think of going to Lush for anything but bath bombs for my little one. I won't be able to get out today, she has an ear infection so I'm having to take the day off work.  I'll be watching Peppa pig all day 🙀🤦‍♀️

TH130199
In the Spotlight