cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Skincare overhaul πŸ™ŒπŸΌ Recommendations wanted !!

DebBCJT
Getting Lippy

please forgive the long post but I really need some help ! I’m 26 and my skin is a bit of a mess. My diet is good I’m a big fan of veggies and drinking lots of water but my skincare routine tends to be a bit random and I just can’t seem to find a regime that works for my lifestyle and doesn’t irritate my skin.

I have really sensitive skin that is prone to outbreaks of eczema and dryness , at the same time all the moisturising is giving me spots ! Now I have the added worry’s that I look tired all the time as I’m getting fine lines around my eyes and on my forehead.

does anyone else with tricky skin have suggestions for products that can turnaround my dull skin without causing irritation ?  

Thanks πŸ™πŸΌ 

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Skincare overhaul πŸ™ŒπŸΌ Recommendations wanted !!

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@DebBCJT  Do you feel your cleanser is working well? Also what kind of toner are using? I can highly recommend the Kiehls Calendula water cream it’s so good I will link my review below.  

You could also try try adding a nice sleep mask to keep your skin hydrated over night. 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

bonnieburton
Multimasker

@DebBCJT sorry to hear your skin is acting up! It sometimes does when you try to introduce too many new things. @SophieG1 @Is right - you should start with your cleanser. I highly recommend the Philosophy 3-in-1 cleanser because it is very mild and you can use it on your eyes - it has done some serious wonders to my skin!! If you are prone to breakouts The Ordinary does Niacinimide for like a fiver which is good for clearing up skin and I put some on right after I shower so it soaks in. The best thing I’ve tried for wrinkles is Pai’s rosehip oil which I use either at night, or put a few drops in my daily moisturiser but it is seriously so good and won’t make your skin act up!!! Hope this helps x

Shafaqshehzad
Living the Highlight

@DebBCJT  Thank you for posting this

i need to follow this post

im nearly 28 and having more or less the same issues

thank you @bonnieburton  @SophieG1 

😊 

blessed to have you guys here!

i have started a routine

And waiting for the products to finish

Next on list are the ones you have recommended 🀩

bonnieburton
Multimasker

@Shafaqshehzad you are too kind! x

Highlighted

Shafaqshehzad
Living the Highlight

@bonnieburton  πŸ™ˆπŸ€—πŸ€©

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Shafaqshehzad  ❀️ I’m a big fan of stripping routines back you don’t need a million products just a handful of products that are suited to you.  

Shafaqshehzad
Living the Highlight

@SophieG1  That’s so true

but temptation of trying everything when it comes out πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Sorry to hear about your skin issues @DebBCJT. I can recommend Elemis Pro collagen cleansing balm, which is great for any skin, followed by a Elemis Apricot soothing toner, which is good for sensitive skin and add a oil into your regime for your age I would go for Decelor Rose D'Orient which is specifically designed for sensitive skin.