cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Skincare overhaul ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Recommendations wanted !!

DebBCJT
Getting Lippy

please forgive the long post but I really need some help ! Iโ€™m 26 and my skin is a bit of a mess. My diet is good Iโ€™m a big fan of veggies and drinking lots of water but my skincare routine tends to be a bit random and I just canโ€™t seem to find a regime that works for my lifestyle and doesnโ€™t irritate my skin.

I have really sensitive skin that is prone to outbreaks of eczema and dryness , at the same time all the moisturising is giving me spots ! Now I have the added worryโ€™s that I look tired all the time as Iโ€™m getting fine lines around my eyes and on my forehead.

does anyone else with tricky skin have suggestions for products that can turnaround my dull skin without causing irritation ?  

Thanks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ 

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Skincare overhaul ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Recommendations wanted !!

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@DebBCJT  Do you feel your cleanser is working well? Also what kind of toner are using? I can highly recommend the Kiehls Calendula water cream itโ€™s so good I will link my review below.  

You could also try try adding a nice sleep mask to keep your skin hydrated over night. 

Highlighted

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

bonnieburton
Multimasker

@DebBCJT sorry to hear your skin is acting up! It sometimes does when you try to introduce too many new things. @SophieG1 @Is right - you should start with your cleanser. I highly recommend the Philosophy 3-in-1 cleanser because it is very mild and you can use it on your eyes - it has done some serious wonders to my skin!! If you are prone to breakouts The Ordinary does Niacinimide for like a fiver which is good for clearing up skin and I put some on right after I shower so it soaks in. The best thing Iโ€™ve tried for wrinkles is Paiโ€™s rosehip oil which I use either at night, or put a few drops in my daily moisturiser but it is seriously so good and wonโ€™t make your skin act up!!! Hope this helps x

Shafaqshehzad
High Brow

@DebBCJT  Thank you for posting this

i need to follow this post

im nearly 28 and having more or less the same issues

thank you @bonnieburton  @SophieG1 

๐Ÿ˜Š 

blessed to have you guys here!

i have started a routine

And waiting for the products to finish

Next on list are the ones you have recommended ๐Ÿคฉ

bonnieburton
Multimasker

@Shafaqshehzad you are too kind! x

Shafaqshehzad
High Brow

@bonnieburton  ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคฉ

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Shafaqshehzad  โค๏ธ Iโ€™m a big fan of stripping routines back you donโ€™t need a million products just a handful of products that are suited to you.  

Shafaqshehzad
High Brow

@SophieG1  Thatโ€™s so true

but temptation of trying everything when it comes out ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Sorry to hear about your skin issues @DebBCJT. I can recommend Elemis Pro collagen cleansing balm, which is great for any skin, followed by a Elemis Apricot soothing toner, which is good for sensitive skin and add a oil into your regime for your age I would go for Decelor Rose D'Orient which is specifically designed for sensitive skin.