cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Skincare help?🧖🏼‍♀️

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

I’m stuck on which order to apply my skincare! Can someone help?

If I have a:

moisturiser 

acid (salycilic, Lactic etc)

eye cream 

face oils/serums 

which order would I apply them all? Also do you have a daily skincare routine and a once a week deep clean routine or just your daily routine? X 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Skincare help?🧖🏼‍♀️

NadiaS88
Nailing It

@MFBeauty1 if acids are concentrated, i was using it once a week, but if they are in cleanser or in moisturizer every day! Serum was using before cream, if I'm using oils then i don't apply moisturizer! And trying to do once in a week at deep cleaning and masks!

But It's how i doing it, maybe another girls know more in which order use products!

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

The staple to a good skincare regime for me to make sure you cleanse, tone, moisturise every morning @MFBeauty1 . But slot in exfoliation  ( twice a week ) and masks ( once a week) in between. I use Decleor facial oil which is great, and have been using different oils from that range for about 18 years. Only a small amount of moisturiser is required after applying those oils. I don't use any eye products. or neck products! Hope that gets you started, you will soon find what your skin requires as you go along. 

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

@NadiaS88 Okay thank you!❤️

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

@Beauty1 Thank you!💗 I’ve been trying out quite a few different exfoliators atm a lot of them seem quite rough on the skin so I think I’m going to try the clarins one as everyone has been enjoying it lately 

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

I didn't used to exfoliate purely for the reason that you mentioned @MFBeauty1 , until I discovered Elemis Gentle Rose Exfoliator, or the papaya enzyme peel. There's also Gatinueau radiance enhancing gommage, all 3 of these products are particle free , smell divine and are a pleasure to use, though slightly on the expensive side. 

TH130199
Going Pro

Skincare is generally applied in order of lightest to heaviest product so I’m assuming your acid goes first, then serum, then the eye cream then your moisturiser.

I use a face mask once or twice a week to treat my skin but I have a very rigorous morning and nighttime skincare routine 😂 @MFBeauty1 

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

@TH130199 Thank you! X