cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Skincare for combination skin

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Carys96  Defo I’d explain the situation and just ask for samples you can try for a while rather than ones which will only last like one use otherwise it’s back to square one. 

EmaSullivan
Glitterati

@Carys96 I've been using the niacinamide ones from both. Had to go to the ordinary from Revolution because it sold out. Rev do a CBD one that's meant to be amazing for regulating moisture might be good for you

Highlighted

Carys96
Beauty Crush

@EmaSullivan Think I may try The Ordinary one! Thanks for your advice! 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Carys96 Not sure about affordable serums they seem to be the priciest skincare piece, the Vichy Mineral 89 one seems to be the cheapest one at around £20.

Carys96
Beauty Crush

Can anyone recommend any face masks? 🤔

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Carys96 Well of course! Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Face Mask 75Ml - Origins is supposed to be really good for oily skin, however I prefer using Original Skin Retexturizing Face Mask 75Ml - Origins as it's gentler and not as tight on my skin. If you want a calming one I can't say enough good things about Herbal Lavender Repair Mask 75Ml - ELEMIS ❤.

Carys96
Beauty Crush

Skin update!! 

My skin has got worse with red flare up patches so haven’t tried any new products! 

Been to the doctors and have been told I have dermatitis 😅🙃 

So hopefully when it’s cleared I can try some new products! Thinking I’m going to try The Ordinary products first and I’ve also bought a Superdrug Simply Pure Hydrating Serum which I’ve heard amazing things about!! 💗

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Carys96 Well that is not nice 😔. I hope it clears soon, I really like how gentle the Origins mushroom line is maybe try a sample of that for sure. I've had that superdrug serum too, it was a lovely lotion😊.