cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Skincare!! What are your favourites?

Leanne
Getting Lippy

The one product I adore and it's perfect for every skintype is rosewater and I cleanse with it and it's fabulous for misting over your face throughout the day..... I tend to rotate the rest of my skincare products but I'd suggest trying out a few samples first to see what suits your skin..... strip down to the basics and gradually build up so it's easier to find which is best for you.

One thing to definitely avoid is soap on your face because it's so harsh and strips your skin of the natural oils it needs x

Chloebryan97
Winging It

Thank you for your advice! I currently use the soap and glory face wash, which I’m finding very drying on my skin! I’ll be sure to grab some samples and test them out 👏🏻X

Priya_13
Multimasker

Have you tried Nuxe dry oil for the dry patches? It works a treat at night. As for the oily bits leave alone as the more you cleanse, tone and treat I find the worse it gets. 

stephaniex
First Base

When you have combo skin the best thing you can do is be so gentle with it! 

I use the Cerave hydrating gel cleanser to clean my skin and the Simple oil cleanser to get makeup off - both will clean your skin without stripping it of your natural oils and has never broke me out!

I also use the Avene Tolerance Emulsion to moisturise. I have tried so many moisturisers but I always come back to Avene. If you have drier patches it might be worth trying a facial oil too - marula, squalane and rosehip are all good for oily/combo/acne prone skin x 

Highlighted

Priya_13
Multimasker

I've had the same problems as you with my combination skin. I always cleanse with micellar water, I'm using an anti ageing L'oreal one which is really effective. I use Avene face wash as it's soap free and anti bacterial, Boots stock it. I have an Alpha H eye gel and I use Liz Earle moisturiser during the day and her face oil a few nights a week. I try and not put anything on my face at night some nights just to give it a break, just a spritz of Liz Earle toner. 

Minwali
Nailing It

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish hot cloth cleanser - it's a lovely gentle cream cleanser which gets makeup off and cleanses skin beautifully 

Lush Herbalism - like a green mossy substance when you wet it, it turns into a cleansing putty with a mild scrub in it (I like to double cleanse)

I use Sunday Riley UFO and Martian stuff for acne but I've heard their Good Genes and Ceramic Slip cleanser are fantastic...

lynzh29
Winging It

I have found using the Foreo mini Luna to be a game changer, I use it with a charcoal face wash in the shower daily.

rachrose
First Base

I was given a clinique gift set for Xmas and thrnskomcsre is a great texture try that.