Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Skincare!! What are your favourites?

Chloebryan97
Winging It

Hi everyone! 

I am looking from advice from you all with something I have struggled with over approximately the last 10 years of my life. I have tried high end and low end skincare brands such as benefit, boots, L’Oréal etc and nothing benefits my skin! I have combination skin, quite dry on my forehead and nose, however under my eyes and chin is very oily. I am wondering what your favourite cleansers, moisturisers, face washes and make up removal products are for combination skin!!

Cant wait to hear from you all! 

#moisturisers #facewash #skincare #cleanser

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Skincare!! What are your favourites?

Ashli
In the Spotlight

Hi @Chloebryan97!  I suffer from the same thinng but most irritation is around my left side of the nose. I use the clinique 3 step skincare routine. - the dramatically different moisturizing lotion has helped alot. I also use Soap and Glory 3in1 Peaches & Clean

Carys96
Beauty Crush

@Chloebryan97 I suffer from combination skin but the other way round to yourself! I’ve recently started using the Moisture Surge#8482 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator - Clinique and it’s amazing! Been using it for just under a week and have noticed a massive difference with my skin already!

SavitaM
Multimasker

@Chloebryan97 I find that #Drink Up Intensive#8482 Overnight Face Mask 100Ml - Origins has really helped me with my combination skin. 😊

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

I love the Glamglow galacticlense facewash and waterburst moisturiser. I also love Dior instant eye make up remover xx

Koo7
Getting Lippy

@Chloebryan97 I have similar problems with dry skin breakouts I would really recommend Origins (there overnight masks are great) or Caudalie - really kind brands to sensitive skin in my experience.

Ginzing#8482 Ultra-Hydrating Energy-Boosting Cream 50Ml - Origins

Drink Up Intensive#8482 Overnight Face Mask 100Ml - Origins

Hi Chloe! 

I have always had issues with using the wrong moisturisers which usually lead to spots etc.! Its so frustrating but I have been using Moisture Surge#8482 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 50Ml - . - Clinique for years now! I was too scared to change but recently I tried Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream 50Ml - Kiehls and its soooo amazing! I also have it to my sister to try as she had some redness on her cheeks and she said the redness has vanished! 

ReenaK

Hi Chloe! 

I have always had issues with using the wrong moisturisers which usually lead to spots etc.! Its so frustrating but I have been using Moisture Surge#8482 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 50Ml - . - Clinique for years now! I was too scared to change but recently I tried Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream 50Ml - Kiehls and its soooo amazing! I also have it to my sister to try as she had some redness on her cheeks and she said the redness has vanished! 

ReenaK

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Hey Chloe!

I've got combination skin as well. What has worked the best so far is gel moisturisers, I see the Kiehl's one recommended a few times that should be a good first try. If you want something on the cheaper side Neutrogena have a whole Hydro Boost range which I've had great results with. The Olay normal/oily moisturiser is not bad either, it is somewhat a bit more greasy though (yet still very affordable).

I was not too happy with Clinique myself even though they seem to be liked a lot, the Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel 50Ml - Clinique was not moisturising enough, Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion+ For Very Dry To Dry Combination Skin 50Ml - Clinique left my skin oily after a bit and Moisture Surge#8482 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 50Ml - . - Clinique felt tacky on my skin.

As far as cleansers and make up removal goes, Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm 125Ml - Clinique and #Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes Lips - Clinique are both brilliant, I've been trying the Body Shop Chamomile balm which is similar to the cleansing balm and I like it, that's a cheaper one too.

Face masks, once a week I like to use the Origins Original Skin clay mask, it seems to not be on the website anymore, any good clay mask will do. And the rest of the days I use a moisturising one, currently testing Waso Beauty Sleeping Gel Face Mask 80Ml - Shiseido and it's simply amazing. It's gel as I said previously works best for me and it leaves my skin really well hydrated without making it oily through the night. Honestly if you have the money splurge on it, I'll be looking at trying their other skincare too Smiley Very Happy.

Chloebryan97
Winging It

Thank you so much for this!! I have asked for a few items from your list for Christmas to try them all out in hope they work!! 😊👍🏻