Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Skincare Inspo! 🤷

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys,

I'd love to know where you get most of your skincare inspo from, I know I definitely get a lot of inspo from influencers with amazing skin and recommendations from my friends/family! 

Would you say you're most inspired by: 

1. Friends/Family
  2. Influencers
  3. Dermatologists 
  4. Brand Experts
  5. The Beauty Club Community Members?! 😂

Let me know in the comments below! 💕

30 REPLIES 30

Re: Skincare Inspo! 🤷

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@TazK  friends (from Debenhams community ) and family recommendations 😍❤️❤️ Always 

Tarnjit
Going Pro

@TazK I follow a few YouTube beauty bloggers who have similar skin issues to mine so always noting what they have tried and trialed and worked well for them, also since finding this community I do take the opinion of other reviewers to heart too as most of us will honestly list the pros and cons. I do sometimes like to browse and see what is on offer and if it sounds like it is something I could use I like to take the risk and try it. Xoxo 

Anniiee
Multimasker

@TazKdefinitely Influencers and lovely girlies here <3

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

A mixture of brand experts because I like to know how to use a product correctly and the community. 

If it wasn’t for this community I would never have found CeraVe @Pineapple  and gained a love for Murad @Boss786 . 

I follow a lot of influencers but find it difficult with skin care because I’m not really sure if it’s good to constantly change products which they do a lot. 

I think one of my best finds this year is the Filorga we had in our goody bags. 

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@TazK  I usually go by the recommendations of friends and family but ever since I've joined this community, I feel that @SophieG1  @Boss786  @Pineapple  are the three top women I look upto when it comes to skincare routine as I have not only found it useful but they truly know and understand everything of this sensitive subject and through their suggestions, the last couple of months, my skin is in alot better condition that it used to be because now I know what certain ingredient or concern I should be reaching out for ❤

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Ashli  Aww thank you ❤️

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

Usually if I like the sound of a product I’ll check reviews and you tubers too see what others think of it but I usually find out about new skincare products on both the community and by influencers! The community is great for skincare and product advice for sure!🌼

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

I would say that I agree a lot with what our beauty club community influencer @Pineapple says! 😁😂 I have changed a few things since becoming a member here and can honestly say my skin has never felt better. I mean I still get occasional breakouts and stuff like that but it's fairly rare now. I haven't found any holy grail products yet, but I now definitely know what I like and dislike, in other words I'm still enjoying my skincare journey.

I do like to look occasionally at Internet beauty people, but most of the time I find that I can't relate to them, so I do not usually take on board what they showcase. 

Friends and family are not always beauty savvy around me to the level I'd like them to be so members here are like the beauty friends I've never had. 🤗

Julia
Beauty Icon

@TazK Hi 😍 I get my skincare inspiration from friends and family and influencers,  recently my friend @Pineapple told about the benefits of bha so I started using the bha from The Ordinary  and Eucerin moisturizer  for calming my redness and couldn't be more pleased with her recommendations as they have worked wonders for my skin in such a short time. 💖