ali10
Winging It

Somebody like to recommend the very good cream for acne?😕

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Skin problems

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@ali10  dermalogica is brillant but bit pricey

An cera ve is supposed to be brill an good price u can get it in superdrug an boots im sure 

@SophieG1  ???

mihaelaratiu29
Nailing It

I use to have from time to time some breakouts but I start to have a routine: 3 simple steps

1. I drink a lot of water(min 2 l) per day

2.I use Estee Lauder Daywear for combination skin

3. 2 or 3 times per week I apply the Ordinary salycilic acid mask

Since I  use this 2 products my  skin looks amazing and I didn t have any breakouts . And I don't wear anymore foundation. .. because my skin is so clean. I hope it will help you

ardelle
Multimasker

@ali10  I tried everything having cystic acne i ended up going to hospital for accutane eventually.however prior to that i found nip and fabs glycolic cleansing pads and cleanser were the best over the counter stuff. I still use the glycolic facial wash once a week and it clears any bemishes up quickly.

ardelle
Multimasker

@ali10 For moisturising the kinder the better with problem skin i used cetaphil face cream when my skin was at its worst or a really good but more expensive option is lycogel breathable cream which also do a camouflage breathable make up range which improves your skin as you wear it! 25E8AC27-BB3E-48D4-86D2-24D13DB1FE45.pngPricey but great foundation is good too

Highlighted

ali10
Winging It

Thanks 🙏 

ardelle
Multimasker

@ali10  your welcome I hope you find a product thats right for you x

ali10
Winging It

I hope that 😕

JoinLondon
Getting Lippy

Try La Roche Posay, their products do not irritate at all and are very reasonably priced.