cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silk pillowcases for anti-aging

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple I found an article on silk pillowcases. I thought you might like to check it out.

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/uk/beauty/hair/g27306242/best-silk-pillowcases/?utm_medium=referral&...

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Silk pillowcases for anti-aging

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 OOoo thank you, I do need to get a couple! Smiley Very Happy

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple  I mentioned this to my husband the other day and he said don't get silk pillowcases. When I asked him why, his response was well you drool in your sleep a lot so probably a waste of money for you 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄

I'm not sure how he knows this?????

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 Hahahah, this just means get more so you can change them more often Woman LOL.

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I've thought about getting one of these @Priya_13 , but they always look like they'll be cold. 

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple  some of the prices are sky high. I can imagine his face saying I've spent £180 on 2 pillowcases. 

@DJMcCumiskey I don't think that will bother me. I can literally sleep anywhere and it takes me less than a minute to fall asleep. If I could bottle it I would be a billionaire!!!!

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 Hahaha go for the £11 ones, and tell him you got 10 pairs Woman LOL.

@DJMcCumiskey They look like they'd be too warm to me haha.

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple  £11 is pretty reasonable. The pillowcase will go perfectly with my anti snore pillow from Aldi 😁

@DJMcCumiskey 👍🏼

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Oh to be able to fall asleep in a minute!  😴 @Priya_13 , sometimes I can't drift off and am spraying the room with lavender sleep spray like a mad woman!  

Lol @Pineapple  I always imagine silk to be chilly!  🥶 

I do fancy one though if it helps avoids morning face!  😆

Highlighted

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey  I'm lucky with my sleep, it's my party trick. My mum said I can make my own lavender sleep spray. She said I can mix lavender essential oil with water and witch hazel in a spray bottle, I forget the quantities and voila home made sleep spray. My mum did an aromatherapy course about 20 years ago and she loves making her own stuff.