cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shiseido Waso purifying peel off mask sample Review

MOL
Nailing It

I tried  Shiseido Waso purifying peel off mask beauty club sample last night.

First of all, I love the shiny pink glittery texture. When it is completely dried, the mask comes off mess-free. 

The best thing about this peel-off mask is that it took the blackheads on my nose away, and leave my skin soft and clean. 

£30 for the full size is a bit too pricey for a face mask. But if your skin needs a good cleanse, I would recommend trying it.IMG_20190202_131510153.jpg

11 REPLIES

Re: Shiseido Waso purifying peel off mask sample Review

Julia
Multimasker

Unfortunately I haven't got a sample of this yet  but you got me whrn you said it removed the blackheads on your nose so need to try now 😁

DJMcCumiskey
Multimasker

I've literally just tried it now, and I have to say that I didn't like it AT ALL!  It was awful.  It left my skin dry and crying out for moisture, and left my skin looking worse than before I put it on!  All I can say is I'm glad I got to try a sample size before splashing out on a big size.  😒

I have to say though that that I think in general these type of masks do very little indeed and are not worth the money, I'd go as far to say as pointless tbh.  

MOL
Nailing It

Maybe it worked on my face because I have oily/combination skin.

DJMcCumiskey
Multimasker

So do I @MOL Although it is a bit dehydrated at the moment.  Glad it worked well for you!  😊

Pineapple
Multimasker

@DJMcCumiskey Lol you went right in there! Woman LOL I was trying to not be too negative Smiley Very Happy. My skin was nice after I took it off, but taking off was painful and I probably wouldn't buy it either. Neither me nor my partner had any blackheads come off :/

Amanda-C
Multimasker

Thank you for the review Smiley Happy it sounds fab Smiley Happy 

I hope there will still be some left when I finally make it in to our local store later this week! x

Highlighted

DJMcCumiskey
Multimasker

You know me @Pineapple always tell the truth lol!  It did make my skin feel awful, instead of the actual purpose of improving it!  Like I say, I find those peel off masks to be pointless in general, but I thought with this being a pricey one and a good name that it might be different.  

I wouldnt say for me it was painful taking it off, but it was a faff, and I think I'll stick to my Mask of Magnaminty from Lush.  

I guess that's why it's a really good idea Debenhams do these little samples, because even though sometimes you really don't get on with a product, others do and will go on to buy it.  

Pineapple
Multimasker

@DJMcCumiskey can count on you! I was surprised to be honest, having in mind how much I love the WASO beauty sleep mask. But ah well, like you said that's what samples are for Smiley Very Happy.

Is that Lush mask a clay one? I love clay masks Smiley Very Happy. xx

DJMcCumiskey
Multimasker

Yes, the Lush is a clay based one.  They are my favourites too, and I like that this one gently exfoliates as you remove it.  @Pineapple