cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet masks

adamsneddon
Multimasker

I love these sheet masks the origins are my fave especially the rose and raspberry 
image.jpg

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Sheet masks

sfbeautyxo
Perfectly Primed

I love Sheet masks🙌🏼 The Garnier Moisture Bomb ones are amazing, I haven’t tried the origins ones. Are they like the Garnier ones or would you say they feel more slimy...read on a review lol 

Highlighted

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

@adamsneddon I really need to try these, they sound good! 

adamsneddon
Multimasker

@sfbeautyxo I would say that there is more of the serum in the sachet and I was advised by the lady on counter to place the used sheet mask back in and move the serum about and use it a second time it is so good the only one I have not yet tried is the jasmine one yet.

shubhi
Beauty Crush

@sfbeautyxo I was looking to try the Garnier mask. Can you let me know the results of it ?

SophieG1
High Brow

Which one would be the best for glowing skin? I love sheet masks how I look in them in the other hand though 🤣

adamsneddon
Multimasker

@SophieG1 if it’s the origins ones then I would either say the raspberry or the orange I currently don’t have any of the orange ones left but if it is the garnier ones then they have a vitamin c glow shot mask as well. I like the origins ones because they can be used twice

SophieG1
High Brow

They sound so nice do you just pop it back in the packet to re-use? I wish I’d thought about this re-using them! X

sfbeautyxo
Perfectly Primed

Sounds great, I'll have to give them a try. Thank you for letting me know Smiley Happy

sfbeautyxo
Perfectly Primed

They're amazing, they leave your skin feeling really hydrated and the effects last for at least 3/4 days for me. They also have a variety you can choose from x