cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Samples

Fresh Face

How do I get some samples to try here please?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Samples

Living the Highlight

any beauty club samples are announced on the blog and have to be collected in store where you’ll need your beauty club card to claim Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Nailing It

The current sample is a Bare Minerals Vital Power Infusion serum - it is really nice thank you Bare Minerals and Debenhams.  The sample size is good as is the product.  I haven't used Bare Minerals products before so it is a good introduction to them.  I was also offered a free make up lesson or facial with Bare Minerals.  Definitely worth a trip to your local Debenhams.

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Hi @Juliette10 we had a sample last week so keep your eyes peeled for the next one as it gets announced on the Blog section in advance. 

Also, you can always pop into your local stores and ask for samples from different brands that you are interested in Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Nailing It

I hope you have managed to obtain a free sample now.  Keep an eye on your statements, I didn't realise the statement told you in what that week's freebie was until very recently.   Previously to realising that what I used to do was when I was I was in Debenhams I would ask if there was a free Beauty Club gift that week (much to the horror of my son!  He said I had no shame).  However ensure you have your Beauty Club card with you or you won't get the freebie.  Good luck for future freebies.  I have to say I am very impressed with the freebies Debenhams give out.  Many thanks to Debenhams and all the counters who provide them.