cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: SPF - Oily Skin

PI
Nailing It

Love temple spa life defence, i use on top of moisture matte. Sinks in really well and makeup goes kn nice afterwards

https://www.templespa.com/super-starter

Mrscrowler
Total Glossip

@WillL Have you tried Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Spf 30 Serum 30Ml - Murad seriously clever product... gives me skin the spf I need plus blurs imperfections... really is a great base product (I use it everyday) 

Chandler
Winging It

Clinique's mineral sunscreen fluid dried down really well for me. I haven't used any drugstore sunscreen that didn't make my skin look oily, unfortunately. 

Highlighted

eri82
Getting Lippy

I've tried various of SPF creams (ones in moisturizers and separate) and Clarins UV protect is my fave by miles. Bottle lasts ages too.

slduncan123
First Base

Daily defence SPF 30 Elemis,  uses a chemical sunscreen to give an even distribution across the skin. Lightweight and absorbs into the skin without leaving any residue.

Coddy
Winging It

THIS! Except I use the dry touch gel. It doesn't leave me with a white, ghostly look either which is a bonus. They also do an invisible spray on one, but I wouldn't recommend it as the only one you wear, maybe something to top up with when you can't see yourself to make sure you've rubbed it all in on the go.