cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

REVIEW: Shiseido WASO Quick Gentle Cleanser

Living the Highlight

Waso Quick Gentle Cleanser 150Ml - Shiseido 

I’ve had a few samples of this cleaner from shiseido now and after using it and seeing how it worked for me I would actually purchase the full size. It is literally exactly what is says, a quick and gentle cleanser! When I used this my skin was really red and irritated and I had a little breakout, this has a gel texture and felt really nice on my skin. It was very gentle but felt like it cleaned my skin really well and it didn’t irritate my skin at all but almost felt like it helped calm my skin down. My skin felt really refreshed afterwards. It has a really nice and light scent.

I really enjoyed using this and would definitely purchase it full size. It’s been added onto my wishlist 👍🏻❤️ 
31ED553C-3C3D-45EA-BF2F-F03042FA83F8.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: REVIEW: Shiseido WASO Quick Gentle Cleanser

Beauty Icon

@sfbeautyxo if this is gentle I’m going to try this next ....once my current hoard of cleansers  finish, is this honey ? I’ve never tried anything from this brand but I do have an eye on a Shiseido lipstick 🙈

Highlighted

Living the Highlight

@Areej  You’ll love it, I’m definitely going to have to purchase the full size. Yes it’s a honey gel cleanser, I double checked to confirm and didn’t even know it was alcohol free as well so I’m sure that’s got something to do with how gentle it is.  Thought I’d add the website product info if you wanted to know more xx 

An alcohol-free, oil-free, honey-gel cleanser that foams without water to remove makeup while removing dirt and excess oil. Formulated with honey and royal jelly extracts, this gentle cleanser rinses off clean and nurtures skin by protecting its moisture. Skin feels soft, clean and healthy-looking to prevent the appearance of imperfections.

For dry, oily, normal, combination and sensitive skin. Dermatologist-tested. Non-comedogenic. Paraben-free. Oil-free. Alcohol-free.

Highlighted

Going Pro

@sfbeautyxo Sounds great 👍 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@sfbeautyxo @Thank you soo much for this ❤️❤️❤️ I’m almost about to finish my full size cleaners and I have a couple of small ones to open and use up, once they are close to finishing I’ll definitely try this as I love the sound of the honey 🥰