cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products for sensitive and combination skin

NadiaS88
Multimasker

Hi all.

Can someone help me with products for sensitive and combination skin. Was trying quite a lot things, but non of them working as good as I want. Maybe someone have same type of skin and can recommend me!

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Products for sensitive and combination skin

Carys96
Beauty Crush

@NadiaS88 I put a post up this morning similar to this, there are lots of suggestions on there, might be worth having a look!

Its under the skincare section ☺️

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@NadiaS88 hey and welcome! Heart

I'm loving origins products right now so that's my recommendation, I think the best one for your sensitive skin would be Origins - 'Dr Weil Mega-Mushroom' Relief and Resilience Hydra Burst Gel Lotion. You can also always pop into a Debenhams store and ask for a consultation with the brand, they can better recommend products for you Smiley Happy. The willowherb and ginzing lines are great too! xx

NadiaS88
Multimasker

Uhhh, thank you very much i will check in there. Thanks

NadiaS88
Multimasker

Thank you for your advice and warm welcome. Only now decided to join the community, had Debenhams beauty card for quite a while. Just now started to look what happening in the stores. On 4th going on my first party in Debenhams, really exited.

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@Pineapple wrote:

@NadiaS88 hey and welcome! Heart

I'm loving origins products right now so that's my recommendation, I think the best one for your sensitive skin would be Origins - 'Dr Weil Mega-Mushroom' Relief and Resilience Hydra Burst Gel Lotion. You can also always pop into a Debenhams store and ask for a consultation with the brand, they can better recommend products for you Smiley Happy. The willowherb and ginzing lines are great too! xx

Thank you for your advice and warm welcome. Only now decided to join the community, had Debenhams beauty card for quite a while. Just now started to look what happening in the stores. On 4th going on my first party in Debenhams, really exited.

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@NadiaS88 Ahhhh look out for fun competitions on here too, we had one last time Smiley Happy. Hope you love it! xx