cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products I’ve been loving 🥰

MFBeauty1
Nailing It

Ive been using these two samples for the past two weeks or so now and I’m absolutely Loving them!

DE041733-0A47-44D6-8E06-6CD5EE19473D.jpeg

the skin Caviar goes such a long way you only need a small pea sized blob for your whole face and it makes you skin feel so soft. I apply it before bed all over my face and let it soak in before getting in bed, it isn’t tacky at all it just feels so nice on the skin. another thing I’ve noticed whilst using it is that my skin isn’t oily at all once I wake up which is unusual as I usually have a really oily nose, I’m really enjoying waking up without oil all over my face 😂🤞🏻It smells so yummy it isn’t really scented as such it just smells like a luxury Face cream and I love it! It does cost around £180 full sized so I’m so thankful I got to try a sample of it!

the cleanser is so nice you can use it as a mask, cleanser or exfoliator which is great; i used it as a mask and it was so luxury feeling on my skin. It doesn’t feel Oily or jelly it’s kind of a mixture between the two! It has small “jojoba spheres” in it to exfoliate your skin but it isn’t packed full with them it has just enough so you can exfoliate with it but not a lot which I love as I hate when the balls stick to your face when your trying to wash it off, it smells so fresh like a citrus floral spa scent I really like the smell it smells so nice and adds to the luxurious feel to it. Also When I washed it off it didn’t make my skin feel tight and stripped like it does with drug store cleansers it made it feel soft and moisturised which I’ve never had with a cleanser before, I usually get left with dry feeling skin which I hate. I love this cleanser and definitely recommend it so much 🥰🥰

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Products I’ve been loving 🥰

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@MFBeauty1  sounds nice cant see pics 

But if its malking your skin happy brill

Pricey for full size must say😮

MFBeauty1
Nailing It

@Boss786 I’m loving them so far, gonna be sad once they’re empty cause defo not paying like £180😂

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@MFBeauty1 Is that the La Prairie? Those expensive skincare brands know what they're doing, I can't get the little LaMer sample I had out of my head!

MFBeauty1
Nailing It

@Pineapple @They are so good! I don’t have a spare £100 or so to buy it though 

Highlighted

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@MFBeauty1 I knowwwww, wish there were dupes. The LaMer is like nothing I've ever felt on my skin before.

Jules_2181
Nailing It

@MFBeauty1 Awesome to hear how effective the skin Cavier product is, especially when it comes to oily skin, definitely a plus 👍. But damn....it is definitely ‘cavier’ money...Lol! 😱😂  

Will have to keep my eye out for a sample 😊❤️

MFBeauty1
Nailing It

@Jules_2181 @It’s doing wonders for my skin so far 🥰 defo try your local John Lewis for samples!🌹

Jules_2181
Nailing It

I am totally with you, when it comes to skin care 😊👍 Appreciate the heads up 💞 xx