cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Primer Hunt

emilyy109
Winging It

I'm after any recommendations for a lightweight primer?  In need of something that's hydrating!

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Primer Hunt

TG
Fresh Face

I have dry skin and mac strobe cream is amazing underneath any foundation!!!

KayleighM
Winging It

I love La Base Pro Perfecting Make Up Primer 25Ml - Lanc� me  It's super lightweight and always makes my skin feel super soft as well as creating a really even base for my foundation.

Priscillia
Getting Lippy

The lancome la base pro and the Bobbi Brown vitamin enriched face base are great primers. 

Highlighted

Fiona_Jayne
Nailing It

Smashbox have a couple that could work. The Primerizer and the Super Light version of the original Photo Finish both come in travel sizes

Photo Finish Travel Size Primerizer 15Ml - Smashbox

Photo Finish Travel Size Smooth And Blur Primer 12Ml - Smashbox

Lolly
Just Arrived

Kat Von D is amazing, it’s so light and it makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated! Plus it’s cruelty free and Vegan! 

Priya_13
High Brow

I've just bought the Clarins sos primer, there's a big range of them that target different issues. I for the peachy one as it hides imperfections and pigmentation. Otherwise I would recommend bare minerals which helps treat the skin too. 

sfbeautyxo
Going Pro

Hangover Face Primer 38G - Too Faced this is one of the best primers I’ve tried, super hydrating, so lightweight and it’s amazing for dry skin especially if you have any dry patches it stops Foundation from clinging onto those areas! x