cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: Pineapple is hailed as the new skin care hero

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Hahahah I was ahead of everyone else!!! Enjoy all my fabulous products!!! πŸ’ƒ I love pineapple everywhere too @DJMcCumiskey πŸ˜‚, skincare, makeup (there are some pineapple eyeshadow palettes too now??), pizza, rice, icecream, smoothies, pineapples!!!🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple PIZZA?! 😱

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I love it in everything too, it's one of my favourite fruits!  @Pineapple  Probably why sweet and sour chicken is my favourite Chinese meal!  

I've only recently discovered that this is the way you are meant to eat a pineapple...I was like omg that seems so obvious!  https://youtu.be/2b7KIczP2G4

Twitter users were going wild for videos of pineapples being ''peeled.'' Full story: https://abc7.com/food/is-this-the-right-way-to-eat-pineapple/5183250/

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

My husband is firmly in the pineapple on pizza is wrong camp...he says it's not right...I say has he tried it?  The answer is no he doesn't want to as it doesn't belong there πŸ™„πŸ˜†  @JennnCore 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey What??? How have I not seen this before??😱😱😱😱😱 I need to pick one up and leave it to ripen on the balcony! I always leave them to ripen first 😊😊😊.

@JennnCore Alwayssss, had a meaty one recently where I told them to take the onions off they asked if I wanted something else instead and I said pineappleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, I think that's the first time she had had such a request hahaha, but when she brought it over she said it actually looks niceπŸ˜†. Love it!!

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple 

Nooo this is so wrong!! I am with @JennnCore  and Mr DJ.. Pineapple should not..repeat..not be on pizza 😲

Highlighted

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey @Pineapple Its just not right! And i say that as a vegetarian with limited pizza options πŸ˜‚

@Suzy understands me! And I send a salute to Mr Mac!

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

There's two very different camps when it comes to pineapple on pizza/in food...abit like marmite, you either love it or you don't!  And I do!  πŸ˜‹I could just eat a pizza right now, all this talk of food is making me so hungry!  πŸ• @Suzy @JennnCore 

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@JennnCore 

I do understand my lovely I am not vegetarian but... Pineapple looks like a FRUIT... tastes like a FRUIT..and should be treated like a FRUIT..simples! It goes with yoghurt, it goes with custard, it goes with custard and cake and other desserts, and of course it is delicious on its ownπŸ˜‹. And I must admit it seriously looks like it goes with skincare. What it most definitely does not go with is PIZZA especially a meaty one. No No No.πŸ˜‚

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

It looks like a fruit and tastes like a fruit because it IS a fruit! 😜 πŸ˜‚ @Suzy  

Pineapple and custard?  Ewww!  πŸ€’  I love it in most things, but not custard, but to be fair I don't like any fruit in custard, the only thing that is allowed in my custard is a sponge pudding!  πŸ˜›