cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obsessed with Origins Skincare

Ashli
Multimasker

What is everyones favorite or skincare products they would recommended? At the moment, I am absolutely OBSESSED with the Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Tinted Moisturiser is a pleasure to use, it has a gel texture that absorbs into skin within a few minutes but still leaves it plumped, hydrated and soft. It really brightens the skin without the use of glitter like some other moisturisers giving the look of healthy, lit from within skin. It could fool anyone into believing you drink 2 litres of water and eat 5 portions of fruit and veg a day! A great base for makeup too as it creates a smooth canvas and doesn't cause makeup to slide.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Obsessed with Origins Skincare

DJMcCumiskey
Living the Highlight

One of my favourites is Kiehls, their serums and Midnight Recovery Concentrate are both so good.  But another one of my favourites at the moment is the Beauty Pie Jeju night overnight moisture superinfusion, it's the best night cream I've ever used!  👍  Well I say cream, but it's more like a butter texture.  I really wasn't sure about it at first, but it's really helped to sort out my dehydration, and so therefore my skin isn't as oily either.  

Im expecting a parcel off Beauty Pie today actually, and it's got the Super healthy skin daily moisture lotion in it, so I'm hoping I'm going to love that too!  

@Ashli 

KatieJay
Nailing It

Ive recently started using Origins products - I use the apricot scrub which i LOVE and the check and balance cleanser. 

I also some times use the primer in the pink can the cold one?? Which feels LOVELY. 

Another product I'm really enjoying at the moment is the Pixi Hydra Mist. It sprays so lightly on the skin and I use it before my moisturizer because although I suffer from oily spot prone skin, it also gets really dehydrated and it has totally helped with the dehydration without being heavy!! Smiley Happy

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

I love origins and their gin zing colection. currently im using a eye cream from rhis collection and love it. also a drink up overnight mask is lovely. currently my fav are products from glamglow which i cant stop raving about 😊