cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all face maskers...

Community Manager
Community Manager

*ENTRIES CLOSED*

To celebrate the exciting launch of Shiseido at Debenhams, we’re looking for 10 face maskers from our Community to take part in our ‘New on You’ scheme and test out the NEW WASO Beauty Sleeping Gel Mask!

The mask is suitable for all skin types, and has intense moisturising qualities that target dull, tired and dry skin. 

1.png

If you’d like to take part, please comment below with the product from Shiseido you're most interested to try and 10 members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product, and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

You have until midday tomorrow to enter – good luck!

T&Cs: Entries will close at 12pm on 16/11/18. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.  

Shop Shiseido here.

239 REPLIES

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all face maskers...

shubhi
Getting Lippy

This is a great brand with some lovely skincare and makeup products like AURA DEW:-)

Would love to try the WASO Beauty Sleeping Gel Mask as my skin needs a mask to get even tone and eradicate dullness !!

Jacey
Winging It

My skin is so dull and dry now that the weather has started to get colder so I can't wait to get my hands on the hydrating lotion. It's at the top of my Christmas list 

KitKata
Nailing It

7 Lights Powder Illuminator 10G - Shiseido that's the baby i'd love to try,  it is such a beaut Smiley Happy and would love to try this face mask too, my cheeks are getting very dry with silly central heating being constantly on Smiley Sad

MsPitstop
Fresh Face

I would like to try out the Bio-Performance Super Exfoliating Discs!

Punkrockrose
Winging It

I can’t wait to take try the imperial ink mascara 

LindseyM
Fresh Face

I Love face masks. I have combination skin that gets dryer in the winter. I would love to test out the new WASO Beauty Sleeping Gel Mask. 

Bry
Getting Lippy

I would love to try the foaming cleansing foam

Carys96
Multimasker

I’ve never heard of this brand so would be excited to try this brand!

The face mask looks great, and with it being suitable for all skin types would be great for myself with combination skin! This is definitely the product that I would want to try! Fingers crossed Waso Beauty Sleeping Gel Face Mask 80Ml - Shiseido 😍🙌�

Also love the look of their lipsticks and their  Waso Quick Matte Moisturiser 75Ml - Shiseido 🙌🏼

Pocahontas
Winging It

Would like to try please 😊