cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My week using Elemis pro-radiance cream cleanser

Kimbellini
Multimasker

AE1C5E59-6369-4E86-96D3-658A750EF256.jpeg

Despite loving skin care I find I often forget to use it. Over the years I have had many good cleansers but often used them occasionally and ended up just using make up removers (probably because  I never saw much result with them ) but this is the first cleanser I have used religiously twice a day for a whole week and it is incredible.

For me to use a skin care product often it has to be as straightforward as possible and this one is just that - a quick pump and massage into dry skin and leave for a minute to break up all the make up  and then use the supplied cleansing mit to wash off with warm water.

It smells very sciency it smells like it will tingle (it doesn’t ) and I have noticed really good results with it my face is super smooth and less red . I have used it to take off eye make up too and it doesn’t sting eyes and seems effective.

The thing I love most is that my make up has been looking great the last few days - this plus a moisturizer and primer seems to be a great base 

The cons 

well I actually got this in a beauty subscription box but I probably wouldn’t have purchased it on a whim due to price (although I will repurchase) what worries me is that it doesn’t feel that heavy so I worry that it’s going to run out quickly and if it does I don’t know if I could afford it again 

Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser 150Ml - ELEMIS 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: My week using Elemis pro-radiance cream cleanser

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

A very good review!! Which subscription box was it !? @Kimbellini  

Glad you liked it

hope it lasts longer and you can afford it Smiley Happy 

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Kimbellini I’ve just started to try out Elemis products and love the sound of this thanks a lot for your review ❤️

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Kimbellini  love the revies i ordered a cleanser from elemis its a brigtining one and looks like this 

Foaming cleanser il have to try it soon.

Your skin is gona love you and defo you will see a diffrence in your skin as cleansing is soo important and in evenings a double cleanse when u have had makeup on.

Highlighted

Kimbellini
Multimasker

@Shafaqshehzad  it was the look incredible box this months was excellent there was :

The pro radiance cream above , a tarte on the go palette , a YSL neutralizer colour corrector and a too faced matte lipstick.

It’s actually the first box I have had where I have used everything 4BF5F584-25E5-4A72-AD6D-AFECDE366CB6.jpeg

49B46175-9FEE-4B0C-BBDF-120BB3FF285D.jpeg

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Oh wow! That’s fabulous @Kimbellini 

I am looking for a box to subscribe in range of £15-25

NaginaB
Nailing It

Thank you for review I have Elemis eye renewal cream as gift it’s really nice but too expensive to keep purchasing 

Galara01
Going Pro

@Kimbellini  Fantastic when everything gets used & is useful 

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@Kimbellini  thank yoi for detailed review! Because it's like foam maybe that ehy it feels light, hope it will lasts long for you!