cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Mask must-haves

Hey guys!

I'm looking to invest in a new face mask! (dry skin, so I do enjoy a good overnight mask!) Any recommendations?

Thank you! x 

9 REPLIES

Re: Mask must-haves

Pineapple
Multimasker

I looooooooooooooooove Waso Beauty Sleeping Gel Face Mask 80Ml - Shiseido Heart as you may have seen in my review Woman Very Happy.

Another amazing one I've had is the Herbal Lavender Repair Mask 75Ml - ELEMIS, it always made my skin feel incredibly soft and well moisturised. xx

@Pineapple wrote:

I looooooooooooooooove Waso Beauty Sleeping Gel Face Mask 80Ml - Shiseido Heart as you may have seen in my review Woman Very Happy.

Another amazing one I've had is the Herbal Lavender Repair Mask 75Ml - ELEMIS, it always made my skin feel incredibly soft and well moisturised. xx

Ah amazing! Thanks... I've tried the Waso and love this for a real hydrating mask... But I haven't tried the Elemis yet I love their skincare... so perhaps I'll give this a try! Thank you xx

adamsneddon
Multimasker

I quite like the Moisture Surge Overnight Mask 100Ml - Clinique or Sos Hydra Face Mask 75Ml - Clarins or even Exotic Cream Moisturising Mask 50Ml - ELEMIS hope this helps

Pineapple
Multimasker

I do like the Clarins SOS too Smiley Happy. xx

Priya_13
Multimasker

@DaisyCR clinique moisture surge over night mask is amazing especially for this time of the year otherwise I think Pixi do an over night mask that has had good reviews too. 

Ashli
Multimasker

@DaisyCR REN Clean Skincare Evercalm Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask is what you need! I suffer from very sensitive skin and find that most masks are too harsh for my face. This product really does work and leaves my skin feeling very moisturised throughout the day - perfect for anyone who can't regularly fit in facials

te06071
Nailing It

@DaisyCR

Have you tried the Peter Thomas Roth masks? They're really popular, and the brand is really raved about in the US. I want to get this set... maybe will help you too? 

Meet Your Mask Miniature Size 6 Piece Mask Gift Set - Peter Thomas Roth

@te06071 wrote:

@DaisyCR

Have you tried the Peter Thomas Roth masks? They're really popular, and the brand is really raved about in the US. I want to get this set... maybe will help you too? 

Meet Your Mask Miniature Size 6 Piece Mask Gift Set - Peter Thomas Roth

I do love Peter Thomas Roth!! And I've had my eye on this masking set... Thanks for reminding me that I need to invest Smiley Wink! x

KarlaLou
Nailing It

I like Thirstymud™ Hydrating Treatment 50G - GLAMGLOW but unfortunately had to stop using as I am trying to only use cruelty free products :-(