cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Look

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

What is your favourite kind of look?

I absolutely love the Wag ( Wives & girlfriends or Jessica Rabbit kind of look)  but my husband says he very much prefers me natural or with very slight makeup.

I like the fake eyelashes, tanned, full heavy foundation, black eyeliner, bright bold lips kind of look.

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Look

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I find that a lot of men when you ask them say 'no make up'. Which tends to be 'no make up make up' Woman LOL. I do enjoy the no make up make up look the most but with a nice strong lip colour most of the time Smiley Happy. x

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I’m not really a fan of the overly fake I feel like it gives younger females the wrong impression. I much prefer natural looks 😊 

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

@SophieG1 i way much prefer the overly fake look.

toddie32
Beauty Crush

I prefer a natural look over the heavy foundation and false lashes look. However I do like bright eyeshadow and lipstick so I really just like a natural base and eyelashes and blush. The rest I am happy to be bold! 

Everyone likes their one styles and we all suit different looks. 

Betty1
Going Pro

@Angelprincess87  I like 1950's style make up, pale skin, red lips,  eye liner flick, overly arched brows 😍 although I don't often get the chance to wear my make up like that 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Betty1 If I could do eyeliner I'd be going around like this 24/7! 😍😍😍

NaginaB
Nailing It

I like full cover foundation and pink lips all the time. 

JudyJuds
Getting Lippy

Alternates between full glam πŸ‘„πŸ’…πŸ‘ πŸ‘‘ and basic mascara+lip gloss πŸ˜‰.

Highlighted

LipstickQueen
Getting Lippy

Bold lips!! πŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸ’Ÿ