cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Liz Earle skincare

Julia
Going Pro

So its been nearly 2 months since I changed my skincare to Liz Earle   and I thought I'll tell you how is been for me. I can tell I absolutely love it  the cleanse and polish is so good it has change my skin totally  even on this past cold days my skin has been glowing no dry patches any more. I did use Clinique before but in  winter I would get dry patches  and itchy skin specially around my lips and nose and my face used to be very red it looked like it wasn't working for me anymore that's why I changed to Liz Earle and I'm so happy I did ❤ Hope this helps somehow to people with same problem like me.

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Liz Earle skincare

Angelprincess87
Multimasker

I currently use the superskin Liz Earle moisturiser for dry/sensitive skin and whilst it moisturisers very well, the texture is quite perfumed and only comes in one scent (which is the same scent as their Cleanse and Polish cleanser).

I have the Limited Edition Cleanse and Polish bottles and use the metal tins as brush holders as they make excellent storage boxes.

DJMcCumiskey
Living the Highlight

Glad it's worked well for you, but I really didn't like it.  Maybe it's better for dryer skins than oilier skins like mine, as I found it far too heavy and full of irritants that just broke me out and did absolutely nothing for the dry patches I did have.  

Ive stayed away from it and any other hot cloth cleansers since.  

Julia
Going Pro

@DJMcCumiskey oh unfortunately my friend that got combination skin said the same she wasn't so happy with the products made her skin itchy and red she was gonna get elemis instead @Angelprincess87  I got the box with all the products inside and an exfoliater which I liked as well but now am gonna buy the cleanser only because is nearly finished so its gonna be in one of those tins  but I don't think I'm going to get the scented cleanser because I think it has lemon or citrus in it which my skin dosnt like

DJMcCumiskey
Living the Highlight

I hope she has better luck with the Elemis, because that's another brand I just don't get along with!  😂  Anything I've tried of there's just hasn't done anything for me apart from dry out my skin and break me out, it always makes me wonder if I'm missing something about it because nearly everyone raves about it.  

@Julia 

Julia
Going Pro

Well lets hope it works because elemis is quite expensive as well. But it looks like you are not having any luck with skincare  so what do you use have you found something that works for you @DJMcCumiskey 

DJMcCumiskey
Living the Highlight

I think anything overly scented or too heavy just doesn't agree with my skin as it is quite oily @Julia 

I use Kiehls skincare, the cleanser, toner, moisturiser and serum, and I also have a night Oil from them which I use occasionally too.  It doesn't irritate my skin at all and I haven't had any blemishes since I started using it last October.  

Julia
Going Pro

@DJMcCumiskey  I have only tried the kiehls midnight recovery oil I used occasionally when my skin looks dull and needs a bit of glow and it works really well just don't use it every night coz I get oily skin then  ...  

Highlighted

DJMcCumiskey
Living the Highlight

That's what I use, and I only use it every so often for the same reason  @Julia  I find that at the moment when my skin is quite dehydrated then it is really good at rebalancing it, because when it dehydrated it actually makes more oil to make up for the lost water in the skin.  😊

apple
Nailing It

Isn't it great..

I  have started using  #Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish.  I've been using it now for about two/three months. I too have dry skin, which would get flaky and always feel really tight and irritated after cleansing and id read so many good reviews about it so thought id jump on the bandwagon!

I'm just coming to the end of my first bottle, i only purchased the 100ml pump to try so i'm surprised at how long its lasted. 

I have tried so many cleansers over the years, but this one really is a keeper. I no longer get the feeling of tight irritated skin, my skin feels really clean and fresh, and all makeup is completely removed and it doesn't irritate my eyes.  I really wish i hadn't waited so long to try it out. Would definitely recommend it.