cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Leg shaving! Help!!!

Jessie97
Total Glossip

@Areej  I've always thought about laser hair removal but it is very pricey! How much did you pay for your laser removal device? I thought they were fairly pricey. Most certainly can't afford one at the minute as I've just moved into my first home. I will look into it though, thank you x

Jessie97
Total Glossip

@shubhi ooo! That sounds good. I will have a look. Didn't know femfresh did stuff like that.  Thank you 

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Jessie97 here is the link,  its available in Boots.

Nads ingrown solution

I would apply some antiseptic ointment to the red bits on your legs. Sudocream is good for stuff like that,  it has zinc in it which helps the healing process. 

Jessie97
Total Glossip

@Priya_13  thank you so much! Sounds really good 😊

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Ouch @Jessie97 your legs look sore. I always avoided shaving my legs, I did use an epilator for a few years, I got used to the pain after a while. Then I invested in an IPL home hair removal system, after around 2 years of use my arms and legs are hair free, except the odd ones here and there! It's not expensive these days, but you do have to persevere with it if you opt to go down that route. 

Jessie97
Total Glossip

@Beauty1  do you recommend any hair removal devices? I used an epilator for around a year, but I found that it took me FOREVER to do my legs as I would have to charge it up after one leg and I still wasn't satisfied with the finish. Thanks for the advice!

Highlighted

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

I have the iluminage Touch IPL 300, 000 pulse machine which does not hurt at all @Jessie97 . I used to epilate as well for many and got fed up as hairs would grow back so quickly. Then decided to invest in semi permanent machine, so reather good.This comes with an epilator too, but is an IPL machine, cartridge is meant to last for 300,000 flashes but mine went after about 60,000! I did have a second cartridge which is much better. It's painless , but you need to stick with it. Costs around £400 though which much cheaper than going to a salon. 

Jessie97
Total Glossip

@Beauty1  thank you! I will look into it a bit more. Definitley something I would need to save up for. I've just moved house so pennyless right now. Haha. But I would love to be hair free in a few years, would save money in the long run!

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

I totally understand that @Jessie97 , it's really expensive buying a place and moving. When you are able to purchase one, try make sure you buy machines that have cartridges with loads of flashes, as replacement cartridges are really expensive.