Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOOKING FOR A NEW EYE CREAM

Boss786
Total Glossip

Hi iv been on the hunt for a new eye cream

Iv used estee lauder was ok didnt like murads didnt realky do anything 

An bareminerals had a facail done last week an the lady used a lovely eye cream called age genuiess firming cream it was so lovely

Iv been told i got dehaydrated eyes an some puffiness she recommed this.

So yep i went ahead an got it but as it was 15% off came to £30 normaly £36 

Not sure if i did well feedback please guys 

Oh an i just orderd it so if any bettr suggestions could just return it lol☺😏

6 REPLIES

Re: LOOKING FOR A NEW EYE CREAM

KatieJay
Getting Lippy

I love the Elemis Absolute Eye Serum. It’s light and not heavy and really good for dehydration. I prefer to creams now so your not putting to much heaviness on the skin! 

Highlighted

SilviaP
Multimasker

The one that helped with my dark circles was from shisheido but £60 so quiet expensive for a little pot. I've been using the clinique one moisturise surge for the eyes and is good. I wouldn't say is the best one ever but is pretty good 

adamsneddon
Total Glossip

I have tried a couple I like the elemis eye serum but I also like the pro collagen eye treatment as I have had that used on me when I had an elemis facial, I also like the Bobbi brown eye cream 

Boss786
Total Glossip

Well i went into debs today see what samples i could get and did go to clarins because iv heard its good but they had no sample lady said their waiting for their new eye cream to come looking at end of month should have samples 

So will see but iv ordered the bareminerals now.

I got samples of the estee lauder matrix eye cream but that was at jhon lewis store.

So gona try that one before x

Boss786
Total Glossip

Hey thankyou you know what like i just replied to another message went on sample hunt today lol got my makeup forever beauty lippy sample so thought lets try get some eye samples 

Did go into selfridges bobbi brown she gave me a generous sample of eye cream so nice a moisturizing i just used some now an my eyes feel so nice a hydrated see how it goes

Didnt even think of elemis😮

thku

Boss786
Total Glossip

Yep shesido is pricey🤗

But the surge have heard alot about it but the lady was too buzy so did ask if they had a sample got 2 different ones to trial an like i said iv ordered the bareminerals age one see hopefuly will be good for me thanku everyone xx

X