cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIVE Q & A: Taryn and Daisy - Skincare

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone! Daisy and I will be on here for the next half an hour answering all your skincare questions Smiley Happy 

Click on the reply button below to ask your question and be in with a chance of winning a Kiehls bundle! Heart

32 REPLIES 32

Re: LIVE Q & A: Taryn and Daisy - Skincare

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

Should you acid tone at night and what’s the best acid toner also I am looking for a nice facial oil for a combination skin 

Kezzadarbo
Getting Lippy

Hiya. I really need some advice. For the last week my under eyes have become super thin skinned and I'm actually getting sores and skin split like a papercut. I wear glasses so it's actually painful. Any advise.  I have dry skin n I'm 37 x

brooke5
Getting Lippy

Hi Daisy and Taryn,

Loved watching your Facebook Live! I'm on the lookout for a facial oil, but I have quite oily skin so I'm not sure if this is the best idea? What are you thoughts? 

Thanks! 

x

Mrscrowler
Total Glossip

I am hearing so many good things about face serums but I am still yet to take the plunge as they can be quite pricey but do seem to offer good results.. but what can a serum do that normal face creams can’t? Or is it the way they are absorbed by the skin? Can I use this instead of a cream? All advice very welcomed

SavitaM
Multimasker

Hi Taryn and Daisy, I’ve been using the Kiehl’s Youth Dose eye treatment at night, and it’s great, my eyes are refreshed and not puffy in the morning. Which serum would you recommend for oily skin both morning and night? Thanks 🙂

Community Manager
Community Manager

@brooke5 wrote:

Hi Daisy and Taryn,

Loved watching your Facebook Live! I'm on the lookout for a facial oil, but I have quite oily skin so I'm not sure if this is the best idea? What are you thoughts? 

Thanks! 

x

Hi Brooke5,

Thank you so much, i'm glad you enjoyed it 😊 I have super oily skin as well and I steer away from them, but I've heard Kiehls Daily Reviving Concentrate is really good! Taryn x

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mrscrowler wrote:

I am hearing so many good things about face serums but I am still yet to take the plunge as they can be quite pricey but do seem to offer good results.. but what can a serum do that normal face creams can’t? Or is it the way they are absorbed by the skin? Can I use this instead of a cream? All advice very welcomed

Hi!

So serums actually sink to the deeper layers of the skin than most face creams. It would be something you'd use underneath your cream. We currently have a skincare guarantee on at the moment with Clinique, Kiehl's, Estée Lauder, Elizabeth Arden, Murad, House99 by David Beckham, Origins and GLAMGLOW, until 21st October where you have 28 days to return a product if you don't get on with it - so maybe now's your time to buy one!

Perhaps the new Clarins double serum as it's a super powerful double-packed serum great for radiance! Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kezzadarbo wrote:

Hiya. I really need some advice. For the last week my under eyes have become super thin skinned and I'm actually getting sores and skin split like a papercut. I wear glasses so it's actually painful. Any advise.  I have dry skin n I'm 37 x

Hi Kezzadarbo, products I would recommend would be something very hydrating and fragrance-free. Keep it as simple as possible and possibly ask your doctor if they can suggest anything if it is at the point where the skin is breaking. I hope this helps! 😊 Taryn x

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

Hi, I hear so much about different products and I'm completely confused of what should be a proper night skincare. My skin is combination but dehydrated at the moment what should be my skincare routine  ?

Plus I have under eyes circles 🙄