Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: LIVE Q&A: Nadine Baggott - Skincare

NadineBaggott
Fresh Face

@rosiejo wrote:

Hi Nadine,

Love your channel!

Not too long till I'm 30 (eek!). Starting to get fine lines on my forehead and my skin's very dry! I keep flitting between products - What would you recommend?!

Thanks!

Rosie

Hello Rosie, oh to be 30 again he he he - right are you exfoliating? And what are you currently using?  You know that I am going to advise that you start with a gentle rinse off cream cleanser, use an acid peel twice a week overnight and then start getting into serums rich in glycerine and hyaluronic acid ... I honestly believe that at your age this is the routine that benefits most skin. Let me know what you're using and I can advise on the best products. X

SavitaM
Multimasker

Hi Nadine, I have very oily skin and it can get quite congested around my chin area, what would you recommend to combat this please? 🙂

Tricia
Fresh Face

Hi @NadineBaggott Im looking to replace my niod mmhc2 with a more budget friendly product. Do you have any recommendations please? 

Carys96
Beauty Crush

@NadineBaggott What serums would you recommend for combination skin? I have an oily t zone and sensitive skin! Really struggling with my oily skin and finding any products to control it!

NadineBaggott
Fresh Face

@Carys96 wrote:

@EllenL @NadineBaggott I second this! In fact any products for oily skin! 

Salicylic Acid is your best friend if you have oily skin prone to breakouts - and avoid stripping your skin with harsh foamy cleansers and alcohol based toners. Instead be kind to your skin, use a lovely hydrating rinse off gel cleanser like Estee Lauder Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Foam (teamed with a microfibre cloth) ... it says foam in the title but it's super gentle and for all skins. Then start layering on the super light weight, oil free serums and lotions because your skin still needs water. The Murad range offers great options for oily skin prone to breakouts like the Pore Reform if you're prone to blackheads. X Also avoid heavy oils, waxes etc that can clog your pores ...

@NadineBaggott wrote:

@rosiejo wrote:

Hi Nadine,

Love your channel!

Not too long till I'm 30 (eek!). Starting to get fine lines on my forehead and my skin's very dry! I keep flitting between products - What would you recommend?!

Thanks!

Rosie

Hello Rosie, oh to be 30 again he he he - right are you exfoliating? And what are you currently using?  You know that I am going to advise that you start with a gentle rinse off cream cleanser, use an acid peel twice a week overnight and then start getting into serums rich in glycerine and hyaluronic acid ... I honestly believe that at your age this is the routine that benefits most skin. Let me know what you're using and I can advise on the best products. X

Crikey I think I'm under-doing it! I usually use Bare Minerals Micellar water and then either Advanced Night Repair Serum 30Ml - Estée Lauder or Midnight Recovery Concentrate Facial Oil 50Ml - Kiehls and then Pro-Collagen Ultra Rich Marine Cream 100Ml - ELEMIS and probably only exfoliate once or twice a week...!

What acid peel would you recommend - I'm slightly scared(!)

xx

22amor26
Fresh Face

Skincare countdown to a wedding early December? 

Age 49 concerns all areas of eyes wrinkles eyelids and dark circles with eye bags. Fine  marionette lines. Fine lines  around mouth ( never smoked ). Normal to dry skin.

Many, Many thanks for any advice.

Tracy

Carys96
Beauty Crush

@NadineBaggott Thank you so much!

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Nadine, what can you recommend for oily but super sensitive skin? Thanks ☺️X

catherined
Beauty Crush

Hi @NadineBaggott I’m suffering really badly from normal acne at the moment. They’re really deep spots which are taking ages to heal - please let me know if you have any advice. Thanks so much xx