cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Keihls SPF alternative ❤️

Multimasker

@Beauty1I have  always thought that about sunscreens, the high street own brands have a high uva star rating which is as important as the spf which I always use 50+ as I co red and burn  

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Soltan is 5 star rated for UVA and UVB protection @Galara01 @keirakim95  so for the price it's great. It also mentioned that once a day is not really that good, i.e. Ultrasun prides itself in once a day use but test showed it wasn't as effective as it should be. 

Highlighted

Multimasker

@Beauty1its really good sultan as is wilko's own and Aldi's own. as for apply once, I remember watching a bbc watchdog report that put it to the test and even they said through a leading expert said the ones that you apply once a day loses it protection after a few hours  

Highlighted

Glitterati

Thanks for all the information @Areej. I used 3- step kit of this brand and it’s really amazing.😀

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Strangely enough the tests which I read said exactly the same thing @keirakim95 . All these brands are charging a fortune saying it's once a day when it's actually not, also leaving people unprotected. 

Highlighted

Glitterati

Not bad @Areej 

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

Good to know of a better priced alternative @Areej , you rarely get samples of spf products so I can be an expensive mistake trying different one's out, Clarins sometimes have samples of theirs but yet to try them 😁

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 I bought soltan after suffering from a metallic taste in my mouth from the regular garnier one 😅 I just hate the sticky feeling I get from the known brands, but I found soltan better then garnier but still heavy and sticky, this bottle is Small just like the Kiehl’s so not enough to cover the whole body, I use the lighter one on my face and the cheaper heavy stuff in body, but now I’m worried 😬🙈 I hope it works 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Boss786 @I wish the bottle was bigger it’s tiny just like the Kiehl’s 😓

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@shubhi @This is just like the Kiehl’s very light ❤️❤️❤️