cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KAT VON D LIPSTICK - LOVECRAFT

Ashli
Living the Highlight

Finally I got round to wearing the Kat Von D Studded Kiss Creme Lipstick that came inside the Discovery Beauty Box. The shade is LOVECRAFT and I paired it with a Davis Double Lip Pencil (from Amazon).

I once again tried @Julia's lip method for the 2nd time now.20190421_173718.jpgI feel like a Barbie Girl vibe lol

20190421_173744.jpg

12 REPLIES 12

Re: KAT VON D LIPSTICK - LOVECRAFT

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Ashli  oh gosh im loving that lip colour oass it over right now😍😍😍😍

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Ashli  no really it looking stunning great job 

But you can still pass it over now good sunday gesture🤣🤣🤣🙊👄

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

@Ashli this shade looks perfect on you & so good that you got it in the discovery box - a great way to discover brands & products that you otherwise wouldn't have.

Tarnjit
Nailing It

I think this suits you to a T! Love it and think It would look good on me too so thanks for sharing 👄 xoxo @Ashli 

JennnCore
Nailing It

Ooh my! This looks lush on you!

shubhi
All Eyes on Me

@Ashli Its a lovely colour and it suits you dear !!

Highlighted

Rabia
Going Pro

@Ashli  wow ... I love my new kvd lipstick as well.... it goes with me every where nowadays ... I like all items of my beauty box... ❤😍🥰

Ashli
Living the Highlight

@JennnCore @Tarnjit @shubhi @Angelprincess87 @Rabia @Boss786  I don't think I've ever worn pink this bright as I have warm olive skintone so to me I feel it looks hideous on me but this color balances it quite nicely giving it a slight natural looking too which is a bonus for me. I don't think I would personally pick this up by myself but from the discovery box, you really do get to discover and explore products you'd not look twice at! 

SophieG1
In the Spotlight

@Ashli  This looks absolutely stunning on you 😍💕