cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jeffree star lip scrubs ...Which flavour is the best?

Charlotte1
Nailing It

I’ve been looking at lip scrubs recently , I really want to get one but I don’t know which flavour I should get ?

a part of me thinks they’re slightly overpriced at £12 , 

so if I got one it would have to be a good flavour! 

Any suggestions or alternatives would be great .

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Jeffree star lip scrubs ...Which flavour is the best?

makeup-addict
Perfectly Primed

Following 😊

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@Charlotte1  @makeup-addict  also following for suggestions  🤗

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I like the sound of the pumpkin pie and whipped cream one!  😋But I think it was a holiday one and has sold out!  @Charlotte1  I've never tried them before but agree they are quite pricey, and So for the moment I have just bought a Lush lip scrub in Cookie Dough and it's really nice!  

But, I'm going through a bit of a Jeffree Star phase atm and would love to try one sometime!  Infact I'd love to try anything by him and I'm waiting for the concealers to go back into stock.   

Charlotte1
Nailing It

@DJMcCumiskey @I didn’t know lush did a cookie dough flavour ! Will have to check it out , pumpkin pie also sounds great x love the suggestions .

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

You're welcome!  😊  @Charlotte1  I think Cookie Dough is just new?  Although I'm not totally sure because it had been a long time since I'd ordered from Lush.  Smells (and tastes! 😋) just like it!  

I love pumpkin in things, so if the JS one came back out I'd be tempted!  😆

kj_lovinbeauty
Beauty Crush

@Charlotte1  I would try the lush one or the elf one which is about £4 and it is less messy as it’s a lipstick style 

https://www.boots.com/elf-lip-exfoliator-10256994?cm_mmc=bmm-buk-google-ppc-_-PLAs-_-(GB:Whoop!)+E.L...