cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How THIS high street brand is transforming skincare (and it won't cost the earth!)

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

"Pure by Marks & Spencer is going to revolutionise your routine this year.

Not only has the packaging been upgraded to be recyclable, the ingredients have been reformulated for 2020 too. Pure's products are free from parabens, artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, silicones, mineral oils and genetically modified organisms.

But none of this means they're less effective. 

In fact, all of Pure's products have been developed by industry leaders who are committed to delivering formulas that get proven results. 

So all this means is you CAN use effective skincare that really works, without compromising your integrity."

I actually quite like the sound of it, and if I hadn't just bought some cleanser and moisturiser from a different brand then I'd be tempted to pick some up tomorrow!  Not too keen on the packaging, but I can see where they are going with it.4AA0A7D1-5D26-4C02-B594-76E4C79695AE.jpeg

8 REPLIES 8

Re: How THIS high street brand is transforming skincare (and it won't cost the earth!)

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

As much as I love M & S food that is, beauty always seems rather empty to me @DJMcCumiskey . Even Westfield and Baker Street branches which are absolutely huge stores beauty feels like an after thought and empty shelves. 

Re: How THIS high street brand is transforming skincare (and it won't cost the earth!)

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

That's strange @Beauty1 , ours up here are always full of so many different brands alongside their own products.  I'd have thought down in London they'd have been even bigger and better!  

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

No it's feels as though beauty is not their priority in London, mainly food @DJMcCumiskey! Don't get me wrong they have some products but not much. 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Well their food is really good I've got to admit!  😋 @Beauty1 

Areej
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey @So far I’ve bought  M &S lipsticks and the SKYN Iceland stuff from them and then I stopped looking at the skincare section as I got bored might have to check this out ❤️❤️❤️

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I found them to be abit pricier regarding big brand names, but was surprised that their own skincare ranges are actually pretty good!  @Areej  I've never tried any makeup from there, but always admire it and think it looks good, particularly the Rosie Huntington-Whiteley range.  😊

Mid12
Multimasker

It sounds lovely 😊 @DJMcCumiskey 

Sabina123
Living the Highlight

Like the sound of this...