cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guerlain Skin care??

Rabia
Glitterati

Hello 👋 pretty ladies 

I won these products in a competition in bullring Debenhams few months ago. Please suggest me how to use these products because they don’t have any info on them.🤔They seem like tester products of Guerlain. 😍 and I have never used this product even heard the name for the first time when I saw products in my winning gift 🎁 

thanks image.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Guerlain Skin care??

kazzena
Winging It

The blue product looks like the fluid 

"1.Apply the Fluid with continuous circular movements.
2.Sweep your fingertips over the skin from the middle of the forehead down to the ears. Perform 3 smoothing movements, from the corners of the lips to the nose, towards the ears and down to the top of the jaw-line.
3.Press down 3 times on each of the muscle attachment points.
4.Gently sweep the backs of your fingers along the contour of your face. Smooth over your entire forehead. Repeat 3 times."

pen shape I believe is a face serum.

Rabia
Glitterati

@kazzena 

Thanks a lot for such good explanation to use this . At the minute I am using Estée Lauder night serum and revitalising day moisturiser. What time should I use this??  

I was so confused about these products as it doesn’t tell anything about it’s use.. 

thanks again

😍👍

Lingalong8
Multimasker

Congrats @Rabia on winning them, guerlain is expensive skincare as I have used orchidee cream and serum before. 

Do you mean they didn’t come in their boxes? Were the products not sealed or have been used before they gave them to you? I would make sure that someone hasn’t swapped the prizes for used products!! I really hope not x

Lingalong8
Multimasker

Yes the bigger bottle might be the fluid face cream which is more for combination/oily skin 

https://m.guerlain.com/uk/en-uk/skincare/orchidee-imperiale/orchidee-imperiale-fluid

Lingalong8
Multimasker

Can’t find any info on the other one, reactiver. Not sure if it’s discontinued? 

I think it must be like a serum so cleanse, tone, use the reactiver over your skin but not eye area then put face cream on top. 

Rabia
Glitterati

@Lingalong8

Thanks a lot ... 👍these products plus a liquid eyeliner was in a clear package in the form of a gift wrap with no info ... one product has a sign of tester on it... I don’t know if they were used or new but these are definitely not sealed... I am planning to take to Debenhams to ask about how to use these products. As I am using Estée Lauder night serum moisturiser n eye cream . So I don’t know what time I should these products.. the problem is there is no guerlain counter in Coventry store..😍.

Rabia
Glitterati

@Lingalong8

Thanks again.. 😍

Rabia
Glitterati

@Lingalong8

Thanks again  beautiful for letting me know about these products. 😍 

i am thinking to start using these once especially the fluid one... the big bottle... 🙂