Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

GUERLAIN SAMPLE

Boss786
Beauty Icon

15713210477167356235100861124067.jpg

Was at debehnams an rembered about sample lady was so lovely on the counter she said there tommorw but she asked wht is it so i showed her the pic and she said i got them here you go have the day and mattifying one aswel saves you from coming tommorw  and gave me and shopie them.

Thats what you call fab service welldone debehnans as your SA are getting faboulaus with costumer care🤩😍😘

14 REPLIES 14

Re: GUERLAIN SAMPLE

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Oh wow well done @Boss786  If I tried to ask, I'd probably would get told to do one 🙈😂

Galara01
Going Pro

@Boss786  That's great, lucky you & Sophie my local Debenhams is very strict so I'm hoping they have some left on Saturday as can't go tomorrow & I certainly wouldn't be given 2 samples 

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Boss786 @Lucky lucky you, I need to race and try and get mine tomorrow 😞

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Ashli  truthfuly i just thought id ask and she didnt even know what it waa then when i showed her she said oh blooming heck i got those in my sample draw here u go😍

@Areej 

@Galara01  good luck im not sure what ml the beauty 1 will be if its more than 3ml you be lucky

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Boss786  that's brill, I'm tempted to go later on tonight myself. I can't seem to get my timing right. I'm either too early and they haven't had delivery or all the beauty club samples have gone. 

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Amazing @Boss786

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@Boss786 

Lucky you!!😍😍🖤

Mid12
Nailing It