Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GLAMGLOW Mud Masks Review

Michele82
Beauty Icon

GLAMGLOW

SUPERMUD CLEARING TREATMENT Mask

0A75641F-4F7C-4FB0-A466-6AE51AE6FAB0.jpeg

It’s the brand #1 best-selling mud mask. Fights problem skin and skin imperfections with a blend of six acids (Mandelic Acid, Carbon, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf, Tartaric Acid, Pyruvic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid), activated-x charcoal, and K-17 clay.

08F214EF-41CE-4808-8EFF-EC007BB1AB5A.jpeg

It feels nice and cool when applying and it has a medicinal smell that disappears completely when it dries.

To my surprise, it didn’t tingle, so I left it for 20 minutes.

Really impressed on how this left my skin feeling smooth and clean, but without drying it out after washing it off. My blemishes in my chin also appeared less irritated and it didn’t leave any redness.

1DCE80AF-8A74-4DAA-BEDE-0CFC0CDE987F.jpeg

GLAMGLOW

THIRSTYMUD HYDRATING TREATMENT Mask

AD23BF02-1F98-445D-9460-CE7DECE6891D.jpeg

After washing off the Charcoal mask, I put this on. It’s brownish, but when applied it becomes transparent. I left it overnight and also applied it on my lips. I woke up with extremely hydrated and glowy skin and nourished lippies.

@Boss786 has described its smell really well, cookies 🍪, but with a hint of coconut in my opinion 🥥 ☺️

Has as anyone tried them?

What’s your favourite mask?

8 REPLIES 8

Re: GLAMGLOW Mud Masks Review

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

The hydrating mask sounds really nice! Especially if it smells of cookies 😍

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@MFBeauty1  It is really good, but if a had to choose I would pick the charcoal 😉

I hope you enjoy yours. ☺️

NadiaS88
Nailing It

@Michele82 i love mud masks! Definitely will try this one!

KarlaLou
Going Pro

I use the super mud mask as a spot treatment when I feel one coming and it's amazing. It reduces it straight away @Michele82  😍 xx

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@NadiaS88  Have you got other brands recommendations, as this one is quite pricey? 😉

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@KarlaLou  Oh that’s a a great idea to only treat where needed as it is quite pricey. Tks for sharing! ☺️☺️☺️

NadiaS88
Nailing It

@Michele82 one i was byuing in Holland and Barrett and one i was finding in TKMaxx, but don't remember the brands!😳

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@NadiaS88  No problem 😉