cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GARNIER FRESH-MIX FACE SHEET SHOT MASK WITH VITAMIN C

Croskell
Winging It

I’ve literally just seen the advert for this new mask and I’m intrigued. You infuse the vitamin C ‘shot’ with the mask just before use hence the fresh-mix in the name.

Has anyone tried it? The statistics in the description of the product seem to suggest the overall brightening effect comes from regular use. You get one mask for RRP £3.99 although it maybe on offer somewhere 😉.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: GARNIER FRESH-MIX FACE SHEET SHOT MASK WITH VITAMIN C

Vicky-D
Total Glossip

I was just about to write a post about this product.  I tried it last week and if I’m honest it was difficult to use and I ended up with more of the shot in my mouth than on my face, however, once it was on a really liked it and it did leave my skin brighter!  I do prefer it when the mask is pre soaked though!

ive got the skin plumping one on my dressing table ready to use next 🤞 I get more on my face this time 😂😂 

Croskell
Winging It

Ah sounds erm..challenging. I might buy one to try. Sounds cheaper than the Clinique fresh shots.

SmileyShazza
Multimasker

I've come to the conclusion I really don't like sheet masks. I much prefer the cream type ones that you apply directly to the face. 

I like being able to do other stuff when I'm using a face mask and you can't easily multi task with a sheet mask on your face Smiley LOL