cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreo cleansing brush

NikkiW
Getting Lippy

Has anyone used a Foreo cleansing brush before - I have been looking into them, and cant decide if its worth the money.

Any views welcome!

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Foreo cleansing brush

NehaB
Nailing It

I am thinking about getting one as well, would love to hear everyones thoughts. 

NehaB
Highlighted

Fiona_Jayne
Nailing It

I've used the travel one. It was nice and made washing my face feel luxurious, but I'm not sure if it actually made any difference to my skin

LindseyM
Winging It

Are you talking about the Foreo Luna 2? Im curious about this also. Especially with them being for specific skin types and the use of the otherside for skincare serums. Has anybody used these for a period of time for say what they are like?

MiaL
Multimasker

I haven’t used the Foreo brand, but I’ve used similar cleansing brushes/pads, and they honestly made no difference whatsoever. The only thing they do is encourage people to spend more time massaging their face when cleansing, but that’s something you can do easily and more effectively (not to mention for free) with your own hands. There are several skincare face massage how-tos online, I use Caroline Hirons’ method. But if you do decide to get the Foreo, make sure you clean and sterilise the brush properly and often, otherwise all the bacteria on the brush ends up on your face, which is no good for your skin. Good luck!

LindseyM
Winging It

The Foreo Luna cleansing brushes are made from silicone and are 100% bacteria free because bacteria cannot grow on silicone.

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I've never used one before, or been tempted to try one, and I'm in the same view as @MiaL .  To me they seem to be a huge waste of money.  

If you want to give your skin an added massage and rub down, use a muslin cloth or a flannel.  To me those cleansing brushes seem like they be a hindrance and not really do anything to improve skin quality at all.