Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Fave SPF?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys

What SPF do you all recommend? I've been using the Ultra Light Daily Defence Anti Pollution Spf 50 Travel Size Sunscreen 30Ml - Kiehls  and I find that this is the perfect everyday SPF for the warmer months - especially as a product which doesn't flake or peel when I then apply my foundation! But it's coming to the end and I'd love be recommended something new!

x

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Fave SPF?

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Well the one I'm using atm is from Beauty Pie, so not as easy to come by unless you're a member @DaisyCR , but I'm really loving it as it soaks in so well, doesn't leave skin greasy and also acts as a brilliant primer under makeup.

I'm definitely going to get a sample of the Kiehls one next time I'm in store though as I've heard so many good things about it!  

KarlaLou
Going Pro

I was given the Kiehls one to review and I won't use anything else now @DaisyCR ! I've tried a number of face SPFs and this one is definitely the best - don't change a good thing :-) XO

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  i love alpha-h daily essential mouisterizer spf50 its a primer,moisturizer an spf so all rounder love it😍

Second recommendation is murad vit c spf30 so nice soft sinks in an smells amazing

15626814886664209840579158567124.jpg

Leannekw
Beauty Crush

I use this one too! I have tried a lot even the other keihls one and non has worked better than this one. I received it to try on New on you, got loads left so already bought a back up and the lovely sales assistant give me two travel size ones too!

Rabia
Glitterati

@DaisyCR  It’s already on my list 😍

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Before I got chosen to trial the Kiehl’s I was using the BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Defence.  

It gives a nice pearly glow 😊 

here is the review I wrote about it hope this helps. 

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/Skincare/BareMinerals-complexion-defence-rescue/m-p/141481#M7986

HannahJo
Multimasker

@DaisyCR I LOVE the Skinlongevity Spf 30 Vital Power Moisturizer 50Ml - bareMinerals It's so moisturising but not greasy! Plus it works great under makeup!

NehaB
Total Glossip

Hi @DaisyCR 

I really like the dr sturm sun drops, they are expensive but they  do an amazing job! I have also been using the caudalie spf50 recently and that is also really nice and doubles up as a moisturiser. 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 @DaisyCR I love the rescue defence too! Kiehl's also have an Aqua Gel spf which is supposed to be good too but I'm yet to try it(next few days yaaaay) - but we don't have it here in Debenhams??😱