cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Face Massager/roller

DJMcCumiskey
Multimasker

I was looking on Instagram, I don't go on there often but like to keep a check of any new products that Beauty Pie are bringing out, and I saw that at the end of this month, they're bringing out this face massager.  I love gadgets, and this one sounds really gadgety with its solar panel and microcurrants!  

Ive never used one before, I nearly ordered one once (a jade roller) because I do think that they look quite good and that they are bound to do something good for your face.

Has anyone used one before?  What did you think? 9E75C1CD-F303-4275-8DD6-F42F0481ABCD.jpeg

15 REPLIES

Re: Face Massager/roller

Pineapple
Multimasker

I've been pretty interested in the jade rollers too, but that looks even better. Surely it's got to be at least better than using hands and tugging face skin. Are you going to try to grab it?

I'd like to find out what those light microcurrents are, I wonder if it's just a random marketing gimmick or actually useful! Smiley Very Happy xx

DJMcCumiskey
Multimasker

I'm very tempted @Pineapple .  Apparently they're going to get about 500 in at first, so I imagine they'll go really fast.  They're going to be about £100 of your allowance, and £30 to buy.

I'd be interested to know more about the microcurrants too.  🤔 

Pineapple
Multimasker

@DJMcCumiskey Maybe wait and see reviews Smiley Happy. Not like they'll never have it again Smiley Very Happy

DJMcCumiskey
Multimasker

@Pineapple  A, I'm impatient  B, there's nothing else I'm really needing at the moment (got enough skincare atm!) and C, throughout February they've had issues with stock.  For instance things were saying not back in stock until end of March/end of April.  They're starting to get back on top of stocking situations again, but once they're gonna who knows when it'll be back in stock, if indeed it will. 

I was planning on getting a roller of some sort anyhow, so I'll try and do some reading up on it and see!  

Pineapple
Multimasker

@DJMcCumiskey I'm with you in the impatience Woman Very Happy Do you know when are they putting it up for sale? xx

DJMcCumiskey
Multimasker

They didn't give an exact date, just the end of the month sometime @Pineapple 

Pineapple
Multimasker

@DJMcCumiskey Have to be on the lookout and quick! How long after you order do they deliver?

DJMcCumiskey
Multimasker

I know @Pineapple 👀 👀😂

They're really fast delivery wise, if you order before 1pm (I think?) they ship same day, and then it's usually a day or so after that.  

Btw, I ordered the SPF from them and am trialing it now, and so far I'm really liking it.  👍 It's not heavy or too greasy, and like they say in their description, it makes a good primer for makeup too.  

Pineapple
Multimasker

@DJMcCumiskey Ooooh this sounds promising, what spf was it? 30?

I'm trying the Nivea Shine Control right now and I'm not too impressed so far Smiley Sad.